Video Game Trading Cards

hi. rummaging through some old stuff around here and i found a stack of video game trading cards. i'd love to scan these and put them up somewhere, but i do not have a scanner, nor do i feel i'd like to go to kinko's and pay to have it done. soooooooo, if anyone on here would like to scan these cards for me (front & back) and email me the pictures i'd be grateful. i'll send you the cards free of charge and you can keep them, sell them, give them away, make a card house, whatever you want with them. they are just taking up space here and i'm not really interested in their monetary value. here's what i've got:

-a set of cards from SEGA VISIONS (i think missing one)

-Primal Rage trading cards from Game Players

-EA Sports College Football trading cards (i think these are from GP, as well)

-Game Players Best of 1994 3-card set

-an almost COMPLETE set of the old Topps Nintendo scratch-n-win game cards (i am missing one screen from the adventures of link) from 1989

-random Classic Mortal Kombat trading cards from 1994

-random Game Boy & Game Gear mini-tips cards (i think these came with some bubble gum originally)

so yeah, i think some of these would make neat additions to SX and NX, so if anyone could do this, just pm me with your address and i'll mail you the cards. thanks!

Back