Virtua Fighter 5!!!!!!!!!!&#33

stack99

Established Member
New, Lindbergh-board-based entry into Sega's venerable fighting series will be unveiled tomorrow in Japan.

According to the latest issue of Famitsu, Sega is developing Virtua Fighter 5 for its new Lindbergh arcade board. The company will be making an official announcement at tomorrow's AM Show in Japan.

Other Lindbergh games to be shown at the AM Show include a new After Burner, House of the Dead 4, and Power Smash 3. Sega will also be showing a new head-to-head action shooting game named Psy-Phi, which will be an original new game by Virtua Fighter's Yu Suzuki. Psy-Phi will use a touch-sensitive screen, and it is said to use hardware that hasn't been seen before. All five games will be shown in a video presentation.

By Staff -- GameSpot

POSTED: 08/31/05 12:09 PM PST

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/01/news_6132425.html

ALSO: I tried but failed to post this in the NEWS section, where it should be, but it didn't work if someone could move this post for me, I would appreciate it, thanks. :cheers

As great as I'm sure VF5 will be, I'm looking forward to Afterburner more. Theres been a lack of aerial combat games recently and it looks sooooooo gooooood :drool:

Unfortunately I don't have a good arcade in my area so I doubt I'll see any of those games until their console counterparts come out...

It's been unveiled already. I have the trailer, and I posted a screenshot in the "Arcade" forum.

Back