We want Myst back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
since the old plea was wrongfully deleted (much the same way Myst has been wrongfully shunned), i'd like everyone to show their support of Myst so that she feels like coming back! can i get a hallelujah?!? i know david coverdale's behind me!

0211014.jpg

you need to get those "friends" in your sig to speak up to, this isn't gonna happen if only two of us are vocal about it.

0211009.jpg

people dont speak up in here anymore, because they will get banned unless they kiss up to people, thats the sorta atmosphere that has developed here

Originally posted by whitesnake@July 17 2002, 11:52 am

people dont speak up in here anymore, because they will get banned unless they kiss up to people, thats the sorta atmosphere that has developed here

damn, that sucks. in the good 'ol days we were all equal opportunity offenders. i got your back.

I suggest if either of you have any problems talk to me on IRC. Efnet #segaxtreme Let's keep this trash off of the messageboards.

i think i will give the IRC a miss we all know what happens when someone has a chat with you in there.

you have just soiled my name which is totaly immature and out of order

Originally posted by whitesnake@July 17 2002, 12:06 pm

i think i will give the IRC a miss we all know what happens when someone has a chat with you in there.

i don't think i'll be there either. skank, i've heard you're impossible to have a conversation with and just get angry and ban people.

because that would be the simple thing to do wouldn't it, when someone says something you dont agree with you just shoot them even though we are in no violation to get banned its just to suit yourself.

For God's sake, whitesnake and bugula - KNOCK IT OFF. The man has a very good reason to ban you both, and that's trying to make trouble and peeving off other ppl who happen to read this thread. Such as me.

Give him credit for not having banned you YET.

SX isn't at all the dictatorship you make it out to be.

Originally posted by Taelon@July 17 2002, 12:16 pm

For God's sake, whitesnake and bugula - KNOCK IT OFF. The man has a very good reason to ban you both, and that's trying to make trouble and peeving off other ppl who happen to read this thread. Such as me.

Give him credit for not having banned you YET.

SX isn't at all the dictatorship you make it out to be.

i wasn't making it out to be a dictatorship, nor was i the one that forced you to read this thread.

you guys... i really think you are blowing this out of porportion just like a french wh... never mind. the point is that no one else really misses her and it's her decision to come back or not. We didn't make her leave. She's not banned nor is she shunned from this site. She just left when she couldn't have it her way.

he has no logical reason to ban any of us if he did it would just prove my point that there is no freedom of speech or equal oppertunties, especially when its in a general forum that is about anything, you are obviously under the belt of the dictatorship as you call it. it seems to be the people that contribute to sega extreme that get banned in the end.

edit: she was shunned from this site by certain people that shunned che and other people off, she has contributed more to this site than most too. and alot of people do miss her. they just dont speak up like i said.

Originally posted by whitesnake@July 17 2002, 3:25 pm

he has no logical reason to ban any of us if he did it would just prove my point that there is no freedom of speech or equal oppertunties, especially when its in a general forum that is about anything, you are obviously under the belt of the dictatorship as you call it. it seems to be the people that contribute to sega extreme that get banned in the end.

You hardly have any clue do you? A website owned and operated by 1 or 2 people is not a democracy. You do not pay for hosting, you do not contribute at all except for your bitching. If you have a problem with the way we do things, leave. We've been leniant enough with your shit. No, there is not freedom of speech, what you say and do is up to the moderators, if we think you cross a line, then you're warned or banned, it's as simple as that. Love it or leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back