What country are you?

mal

Established Member
The Country Quiz*

libya.gif

You're Libya!

It seems that these days, you just say things to get attention. Shock value is the really important thing for you now. You used to have a cause, and this made you seem like a threat to the established order, but now you just want to say wacky stuff once in a while. Air travel doesn't really mesh with your lifestyle, and you'd probably scare the security guards somehow anyway.

:hehehe:

* some answers may not infact be countries.

I'm Egypt!

egypt.gif

Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot. You'd probably really appreciate The Blue Pyramid.

colomb.gif

You're Colombia!

You do a lot of drugs, and these have kind of distorted your view of reality, to the point that everyone looks like an enemy. You keep trying to restore order over your schizophrenic world view, but you don't even know which goal is your own and which is someone else's. You're pretty sure someone needs to be punished for all this, but who that is changes all the time. Things would be a lot better for you if you switched to coffee, or even to decaf, but all this money would be hard to give up.

uzbek.gif

I'm.... Uzbekistan! :banana

Back in the day, it seemed like everyone ran their commercial interests near you, but now they've become a little more illicit. At this point, you no longer have hordes of people stampeding you and you no longer are being oppressed by people with more power. All this freedom is leaving you a little isolated, but with the kind of trade you're doing, you'll be okay for a while financially

I'm the United Nations!

un.gif

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

I'm Egypt!

Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot. You'd probably really appreciate The Blue Pyramid.

sud.gif

Sudan

Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to

realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

wooow :lol:

You're Brazil!

You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

I was Canada on my first try, but I didn't like it so I took the quiz again and I became Bhutan. :hehehe:

bhut.gif

With the body of a gnat and the mind of a dragon, you are a bundle of energy. You enjoy mountain-climbing, rock-climbing, stair-climbing, pretty much any kind of climbing you can manage. This has lifted you into the clouds in more than one way, helping you achieve some inner peace above the fray of madness all around you. People would seek you out for advice if they could ever find you.

cuba.gif

You're Cuba!

How bad can you really be? So many people have said so many bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true. Not even most of them. You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired of all the nasty stuff people think about you. You could use a little more money and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than that, things aren't so bad. You really like used military clothing.

austral.gif

You're Australia!

You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the

same time. You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris. This

makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild. Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect. People really like your accent.

------

HEHE, that is me!!! mal matches his perfectly too!

Wow, a lot of these match each of us... like cloud!

braz.gif

You're Brazil!

You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

liech.gif

You're Liechtenstein!

Most folks don't take you that seriously, but you really make a big deal out of being independent. You don't do a whole lot for other people, but you make the best of the resources available to you. You really like snow. And mountains. And being independent. And you're probably pretty small.

:lol:

Back