What do you think about my site

Ok, I already posted something about my website in the selling/trading section on this forum, but it seems there is a lot of feedback on a post by paul26000 about his new website. So I decided to ask you guys what you think of my site (click the "dafran's game collection" link below). I'm very very intrested in your opinions about it since it's the first time I made a website.

WHOA! That's a lot of MegaDrive games! Once I'm with the MegaDrive, I'll have somewhere between 150 and 200 games. Once I'm done with the Saturn :bow , this is all I'll have:

Model 1 (Country Switch, 50/60 Switch, VCD Card)

Model 2 (Modded, Country Switch, 50/60 Switch, VCD Card)

White Japanese Saturn (Modded, Country Switch, 50/60 Switch, VCD Card)

Hi-Saturn (Modded, Country Switch, 50/60 Switch, VCD Card)

V-Saturn (Modded, Country Switch, 50/60 Switch, VCD Card)

Skeleton Saturn (Modded, Country Switch, 50/60 Switch, VCD Card)

All 245 USA Saturn Games

300+ games (245 USA + Imports, however many I'll have)

Every Sega Official Saturn Accessory

All Saturns connected via S-Video, to some huge ass TV

This'll be a lot of money.... but, it's the Saturn :bow , and you all know how much I worship this console

Total Games When I'm done collecting:

MD/Genny: 150 - 200

Saturn :bow : 300+

Dreamcast: Probably 100 - 150

NES: 98

SFC: Dunno..... Probably 100+

PSX: Dunno.... Most likely 100+

PoS2: I imagine 50 - 100. Possibly more

Mega CD: Around 30 - 40

32x: All 44 32x Games

Nintendo 64: I imagine 50 - 100. Possibly more

That's for the consoles I currently own. Now, just imagine after I own every console that has/will ever existed? Make that 50+ Consoles. I like to AT LEAST average 15 games a console. Hm... That'll be A LOT of video games. And I'm just getting started.

BTW, check out me collection at IGN, in me Sig.

I think your site looks shit...............lol........kidding

Na looks realy good, better than mine :angry: but then so do lots of other sites.

Do you own all the games you have listed? cause you have gave me the idea to list my systems and games, not as many as you have listed though, i only collect

SEGA.

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback :lol:

Segafreak NL : If you got something intresting don't hesitate to contact me. Are you going to the Multimedia/game happening in Utrecht end November ? They told me it's quite big.

Cloud121 : When I'm done collecting Sega stuff we probably have to move to another house because the old one collapsed :p

I just noticed you have Radiant The Silvergun for Saturn ..intresting, very intresting indeed :drool:

Paul26000 : Yep all the games listed on the site are in my collection (all originals ofcourse). I also only collect Sega stuff, the others are just because I wanted all the new consoles :blink:

I hate you. You have more games than me. lol

Nice collection dude.

I'm thinking of making a website for my collection, got a USB digicam now too which would prove handy!

Check the 'mystuff' section at my site for anything that interests you.

Im also selling a boxed sc3000 with tape recorder and 3 games btw.

not much for Java menus.

I don't install the plugin on Firebird, so therefore, I can't browse your site.

And I'm not gonna launch IE just to look at it.

Just something to keep in mind.

There's nothing evil about using text links.

I noticed you have alot of complete European games (though it appears the images you use are mostly those from US versions). I'd like to ask you to go to VGR and submit the missing info (or games) that we have. It's really hard getting good info on European games and if you could help us with the stuff we're missing it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW Cloud depending on how picky you are about versions of games there are at least 259 US Saturn games according to what we have in the VGR DB.

What kind of info are you looking for ? Release dates, publisher, etc... ?

My scanner is broken so I can't make any scans at the moment. It is however my intention to take pictures or scans of every game individually in my collection, but I have to find the time for it.

Ok, I just checked out the VGR site and I know what you mean. I'll check the lists and see what I can find on the missing info. I better first check out things before asking needless questions :blush:

Thanks guys. We really do appreciate all the info you can provide. You would not believe just how difficult it is to get any decent info on European games. Heck even the US versions are easier to find info on. But the Japanese have us all beat. Their lists are so complete it hurts.

Originally posted by gameboy900@Nov 6, 2003 @ 01:44 PM

I noticed you have alot of complete European games (though it appears the images you use are mostly those from US versions). I'd like to ask you to go to VGR and submit the missing info (or games) that we have. It's really hard getting good info on European games and if you could help us with the stuff we're missing it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW Cloud depending on how picky you are about versions of games there are at least 259 US Saturn games according to what we have in the VGR DB.

Does that include Demo Discs? And how many dupes of games do you have in that list?

Back