What does your desktop look like?

What does your desktop look like?Show us.This is what my desktop looks like:

post-1-92842-Desktop.jpg

I like that error one! =P Now lets ask a better question... How many of you have had the SAME desktop forever? Ive had mine and color scheme for over 5 years now... still not gonna change it.

desktop.jpg

Originally posted by Mysticales@June 09 2002,06:03

I like that error one! =P Now lets ask a better question... How many of you have had the SAME desktop forever? Ive had mine and color scheme for over 5 years now... still not gonna change it.

I change my wallpaper all the time. Cureently, I have this (stretched to 1152x864) as my wallpaper... makes me think I'm a comet falling down to the earth. :woah:

BTW, tell me that ain't you (or you sis) on your wallpaper
tongue.gif

Hey... how do you link pictures directly from your computer to sx. don't you have to have a link to them from another site?

that didn't help me at all...ok then how do you link them directly from that site to sx without posting a link?

You have to have a host, thats right.

MA, No that isnt my sis or me why do you ask? Its just a picture that looks diff then a normal person... "Mystic" looking.

Normaly, I just use a tiled Sandstone or Bricks to save memory, but about 18 months ago or so, I put this up. (Yes, it is mirrored from the original painting.)

desktop.jpg

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 08 2002,11:59

but i mean would a crappy free host like tripod or something work?

Probably not, no. That is if you want the image to show up in your post like some of the others, or if you want to directly link to the jpg file. Most free places like Geocities and Angelfire are blocking that now. All you'll see is a pic that says "Image hosted by __" or something similar (or "file not found" if you create a direct link). You can get around it pretty easy though by making an account on Geocities, uploading your pic, and just create a small web page for the image and link that. Geocites has a simple page builder so you don't have to know anything really
smile.gif
I hope that answers your question...

we should have a vote on who has the best looking desktop... can we do voting/poll over the message boards?

Back