what is the best boxing game on genesis?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

genisus man

Website
Visit site
well, its not exactly a 'boxing' game, but a wrestling game. Great game though!

Saturday Night Slam Masters. Its fun, but doesnt have that much of a storyline. Great for multiplayer, or just to have fun with! Made by capcum...honistly the greatest game developers when it comes to street fighter and such!

it290

I think the Muhammad Ali game is pretty good. Nice polygonal ring.

Nadius

Website
Visit site
I LOVE Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing and it's successor, Greatest Heavyweights. :wub: :wub: :wub:

They're awesome.

GAMESOULjA

Website
www.playmoreconsoles.com
"This game is a total piece of shit, you can barely hit back, whoever made this game is a total loser who just wants to ride on Evander Holyfield's DICK. The game is set up so that it is unbeatable."

>some user commenting on Holyfields Real Deal :lol: is he on crack or is he for real?

some guy replied with:

"this is a great game, but i agree somewhat that you can not punch back. just keep patient, dumbasses. you look for holes then go for them. if you are smart, you will block thier punches. DUH!!!" :argue :banana

Nadius

Website
Visit site
Yeah, that simply proves that it's not a button mashing game. It's pretty damn good. Hey can we have Greatest Heavyweights as the Game of the Week?