What to do?!

My wonderful girlfriend today informed me that I could have 2 Gamecube games for Christmas! w00t!

She was originally planning on getting me 1, so the choice was obvious, Metroid Prime... but now I have to choose another, and I'm a little stuck with what to go for!

I guess it's a choice between (in no particular order):
  • Star Fox Adventures
  • Resident Evil 0
  • Animal Crossing
  • Sonic Mega Collection
  • TimeSplitters 2

• I think that's it... lemme know if you recommend anything I've left out.

So far I have the following GC games:-
      • Mario Sunshine
      • Super Super Brothers Melee
      • Pikmin
      • Eternal Darkness
      • Rogue Leader
      • Resident Evil
      • Luigi's Mansion
      • Extreme G3 (in the post)

• Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Aren't girlfriends great? Mine has got me Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI (or III) for the SNES, both in bootiful condition.. Pretty hard to come by around here (Europe). Just as good is that she wants a Pokemon Mini, so I can play on that and say it wasn't me who wanted it.

I'd go for Timespliters 2 if you've got friends who like to have a play. If you've no friends, you could get Animal Crossing and make some digital ones :).

Thanks for all the comments guys... sadly I'm now just as confused as before!

I guess I'll just go for Mary-Kate and Ashley's Sweet 16 Driving...

...or not...

I hope you're getting her more or something of better quality than previously planned. In gift giving, the guy must do better than his girl or be prepared to suffer the possible consequences.

I'm still abit confused about what to get her.

She wants stuff for the house, but I hate gifts like that, they're just too practical.

hmm, you might be off getting her a sex toy, or something similar, like let her walk into the house while you're naked holding a dildo with whip cream on the tip and several naked midgets surrounding you, tell her they can either join in or do the housework, her decision, she'll be pleased.

Back