Which complement is better?

Is it better to be called hot or cute by a girl? Is it better to be mainly looking with a shaved head or have long hair and look like a girl? It sems to me girls like both I was wondering which is better to be?

depends on what type of girl you are looking for. im guessin u are young coz ur spelling aint good and u are referring to them as "girls" and not "women". Just be yourself and dont change anything about you for a girl (u will find out why later on in life lol) personally i laugh at feminine guys. look manly :)

Old locker room gosip...

Hot - I would love to be with him and show him off.

Cute- I like how he looks and would like to hang with him

Hair - Thats depends....Long only if it works for you..... Skin head....thats how you act...

Hot, when used towards women, is kinda... degrading, I guess.

Cute is much more appealing than the word "hot" I think.

To be honest, I'd be quite offended at being called "cute" by a woman: it would imply that she doesn't really see me as a man, more as a teddy bear or something like that. "Sweet" is even worse!

I'm speaking from a UK perspective by the way, they may have different connotations in the US and elsewhere. (Here, if you call a woman "homely", it's considered a compliment :) )

From bitter experience I would recommend that you try to look and act as manly as possible (and that doesn't mean being an aggressive jerk). Don't go the teddy bear route, whatever you do, or you'll never get anywhere with women, you'll be seen as "just a friend" or "one of the girls".

Long/short hair is a matter of personal preference I reckon. Two exceptions:

1) Mullets *always* look cheesy, no ifs or buts!

2) If you're bald (like me), you should have what's left cut very short - you simply can't get away with having long hair at the back and a chrome dome on top.

Another thing - grow a beard. Goatees (if done properly) look good, and you'll never be accused of looking like a girl! ;)

Mike

(Edited by Mike G at 6:56 pm on Mar. 9, 2002)

Being called Hot by a girl is 50X better then being called cute. cute is a lame ass term that means ya he's good looking and all but i don't want him to play hide the sausage with me. Hot on the other hand means the girl is strongly sexually attracted to you. cute= i'll be friends with the guy and hot= ya i got to get me a piece of that. note all that is true unless they're just f*cking with you then no matter what they say it's meaningless

(Edited by jim993 at 3:14 pm on Mar. 9, 2002)

Quote: from jim993 on 3:02 pm on Mar. 9, 2002

Being called Hot by a girl is 50X better then being called cute. cute is a lame ass term that means ya he's good looking and all but i don't want him to play hide the sausage with me. Hot on the other hand means the girl is strongly sexually attracted to you. cute= i'll be friends with the guy and hot= ya i got to get me a piece of that.

As for Women/Girls:

A female i play with like a bitch must be hot.

My wife must be cute.

(Edited by ShinJedah at 3:26 pm on Mar. 9, 2002)

::Thinks:: Isnt that what I said in my post? ;)

Hot - I Want him......AND to show him off to the other girls and make them jelous

Cute - I want to hang with him, Yea the teddy bear is right

Note....my sis and I never cared for men that much anyways. (Relationship wise)

Heh. Maybe I'm weird, but If I see a girl and I'm asked of my opinion by her:

Cute: Not my type.

Cutie: Not exactly hot, but I'd definitely see her.

And beyond that, she's definitely hot and I'll change the conversation to get to know her better. :p

I'd preffer to be called hot. But don't ever say this to a girl

"Will you rape me for 5$ ?"

Or talk about hentai in front of a anime obbsed girl... I've done that before.. Luckly I didn't get slaped in the face

^_^

Who really cares what you call or a girl calls you. if the both of you like each other you'll know it and it doesnt really matter what you call each other, just as long as it isnt an incredibly stupid or bad thing.

Quote: from Mysticales on 12:20 am on Mar. 10, 2002

::Thinks:: Isnt that what I said in my post? ;)

Hot - I Want him......AND to show him off to the other girls and make them jelous

Cute - I want to hang with him, Yea the teddy bear is right

Note....my sis and I never cared for men that much anyways. (Relationship wise)

You did what with your sister?

Back