Which do you prefer?

'Wars...at least the first three. Actually it's a tough decisions as both series have suffered a downturn in their newer incarnations.

Never got remotely interested in Star Trek.

I greatly enjoy the original SW trilogy.

Ep I and II were enjoyable the first time I watched them in the theatres (a bore after that).

I'm praying that Ep III rocks.

If I can ignore the batard movies (Ep. 1-2) I'd vote Star Wars. Otherwise, its a tie. There are only 2.5 Star Trek movies I really like. ST 2-4 (4 counting as a 1/2 a movie).

Oh, come on... Star Trek: The Motion Picture was a good flick.

And I know I'm a weirdo, but Star Trek IV is actually my favorite, followed by Wrath of Khan. I didn't like III that much.

I had to vote for Star Wars. There's been too many mistakes made with the Star Trek franchise. First Contact, Wrath of Khan, Voyage Home and Undiscovered Country are examples of good things done. As far as TV series go, I really only liked Deep Space Nine and Next Generation. But that's not enough to beat out Star Wars.

Eh, I hate Star Wars (hides under rock as riot passes by). So I had to go with Star Trek, although the last time I watched it was when I was 4 with my pops as my mother said my skin was gonna turn all pale like spock or some shit like that.

Meh, i'm with axelblazeblahdookiestreetsofrageguy, Red Dwarf just owns all!

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 05:11 PM

I'd also say neither. I dont like any Sci-Fi at all really apart from Red Dwarf, but thats a sitcom.

[post=127476]Quoted post[/post]​

Red Dwarf is awesome :D

Dunno.

Space Balls was great.

Star Ballz was a rather interesting Hentai flick. :p

As for me, since it's compared to Star Trek, it's initial success it quite similar to Star Trek, and it's considered the "Star Trek of Japan." I gotta go with Gundam. :p

Seriously though, I voted Star Wars. Although First Contact fucking rocked!

Originally posted by it290@Mon, 2005-01-10 @ 03:43 PM

Oh, come on... Star Trek: The Motion Picture was a good flick.

That movie was pretty awful. From the "sterile" look with the tight, crotch-revealing jumpsuits to the bad plot, I disliked it.

Do you like Star Trek V too? :hehehe:

Just kidding. To each his own.

If only Episode 1 didn't suck, I'd vote Star Wars. But I liked some of the Star Trek movies, and liked TNG a lot. Very creative.

Back