who is playing, and what system, gc, dc xbox

stack99

Established Member
I wanna start playing this I have it for dc, and xbox, are there anyone here playing???

:cheers

Yeah I bought it but am too cheap to pay for it after the two months, but I still have my free month

what else do you have for live?

unreal championship and midnight club 2. Havn't tried Midnight club 2 on the internet yet. Not that good at racing games.

got both of those, sof2 and rtcw are much better than uc, I got on pso last night, man was that fuckin sweet. I am so new to it, but its great!! I leveled up like 3 times on line, now I am upto 6.. woo hoo look out, what level are you at?

im at lvl 76 or something like that, but i stopped playing cause so many high lvl people use hacked stuff. I personaly like Unreal better than those 2 games. Thats just my opinion.

hey when are you usually on.. my gt is beat you 4ever. look me up or add me to your list so we can play some pso, or unreal.

i can't say exactly when im on, since im imobile, switching between pc and xbox is difficult. My router is broken so no luck there. Is the gamer tag the name you signed up with xbox live, or the name on the game its self. My gamertag is TheBigSinep.... but on UC im Shitface. On PSO im Gatsu.

cool man, I will look you up and add you too my list, I am usually on at night, I check you on there..

:cheers

I sometimes play PSO on the dreamcast, dc version is getting a tad better as hackers are leaving, anyone who wants to play me with dc version just pm me.

Originally posted by thewasp31@Aug 21, 2003 @ 11:25 AM

I sometimes play PSO on the dreamcast, dc version is getting a tad better as hackers are leaving, anyone who wants to play me with dc version just pm me.

Hackers are leaving??? Dude its like 1 or 2 years after the damn band-wagon... MOVE ON FROM PSO Dreamcast... Jeez.

Dreamcast PSO is baron, no one around, just barely.

That's barren, and let him play whatever he wants. I play it on Xbox and its dupe city, and worse. But whatever, I started online play with games like Diablo 1 so I'm used to it.

Shitface: Hah. Let me guess, you wield a really big sword and only have the use of one eye? They take forever with releasing berserk manga :(

hey man let us dedicated DC users alone, so we support the system as much as possible, so what, The DC is still the coolest system around and if it weren't for SEGA's previous mishaps the system would still be alive worldwide. i'm not putting down the GC or Xbox, just getting out that the DC is still around so deal with it.

Originally posted by SEGAFan 3000DC@Aug 22, 2003 @ 03:36 PM

hey man let us dedicated DC users alone, so we support the system as much as possible, so what, The DC is still the coolest system around and if it weren't for SEGA's previous mishaps the system would still be alive worldwide. i'm not putting down the GC or Xbox, just getting out that the DC is still around so deal with it.

Wouldn't expect that view from someone with a name like Sega fan :p

I play on many servers on Gamecube.

Usually Polaris, Antares or Spica.

Omar, is ur last name kwan or khan? lol uhh anyway...

im on GC, i basically go everywhere.

i lvel a lot, but with school and all....bah!

oh i have a friend named omar that plays pso, but i havent talked to him for a while. Cause most of us went to different high schools.

Back