Who's getting a DS system when they come out?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I know I will be. As soon as they hit the street :)

I am on the road most of the time so this is perfect for me.

I'll probably get one after x-mas. My money's gonna be rather tied up trying to afford x-mas gifts, and I'll have to get a head start on them in early November.

heh, ive had one reserved at EB games for about a month now

I was thinking, if the Ds ends up having true online mp through the router,
it would be awesome for us to get a tendoweb DS gaming club or something
(trade Animal crossing items, goldeneye deathmatches, ect. ) just a idea!

I am gunna wait and see if it's sumthin I want. I do have to say at this point it's lookin lots better than the PSP.

Having a Bithday on Nov 18 rules for one reason as is the start of the holiday season all the good stuff is coming out. I was trying to wait to see if any promotions (IE Freebies) would be available. But I'm thinking I'll reserve at a place that's not a gaming store like Circuit City to avoid ppl lining up at midnight. Of I would like to line up at midnight it would be fun.

Well, I stopped of at my local EB and pre-ordered it. I was originally gonna wait. But after waiting 2 weeks for a PStwo (I traded my PS2 for credit for a PStwo) I bought one at Target. EB would only give me full credit if I rolled it over to a different system. I sure as hell don't care anbout the PSP. So on release day, I'm getting one. I'll post something after playing with it.

I played with one yesterday at Target. I was kinda wondering how to play and control samus on the Hunters demo. Then I used the stylus... and realized that it's like playing with a mouse. Maybe that's why it felt so intuitive.
Anyway, I think I'm getting one the day it comes out. My girlfriend says she is getting me one, and I'm considering getting her one too for christmas. Anyone know when Animal Crossing DS is coming out?

Back