Why am i no longer a mod?

just curious. i dont have access or can even see the mod forum and dont have the mod controls. who did i piss off?

me...

you pissed ME OFF!

remember that time you told me to go eat a pickle and pastrami sandwich on rye... well I'm jewish and I took that as a prejudice remark! you antisemite...

I have so much mod control that I can make it say I am a member!!!!

I AM SUPER DUPER UBER MODYLDO!

uh oh, I think I just pissed the mod squad off...

Originally posted by Dud@Fri, 2005-07-22 @ 06:34 PM

Yes, lordofduct is correct.

[post=137103]Quoted post[/post]​

I am???

[EDIT] Damn it, only 1215 feet... grrrrrrr

But I like being correct, atleast I have that going for me!

So many mods here: what is the usual day of a mod, please tell me as I don't know exactly what being a mod is all about.

And is there any strange ritual that has to be done to become a mod?

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Sat, 2005-07-23 @ 07:56 AM

And is there any strange ritual that has to be done to become a mod?

[post=137132]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, there is an ancient ceremony that is so sacred it is not even supposed to be discussed.... so SHHH!

:p

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Sat, 2005-07-23 @ 03:23 PM

allI can tell you is that it involves a gang-bang w/ ice takin charge.

[post=137157]Quoted post[/post]​

AHHHHHHHH!!!! Does it partake Hotwing pizza????

GROSS!

[EDIT]Oh and I think I found out why... tisk tisk, you shoulda known better.

I guess I missed that one :0

Being a mod isn't that exciting -- just some extra moving and deleting here and there.

I haven't had to warn anybody in a while -- been pretty calm for the most part

mods get to send me PM's asking for roms/iso's etc. it's actually annoying and happens about once a month. they wonder why i never respond.

skank why would they send you requests it's easy to find almost everything online (and was back when i first started coming here)

i think all the people on the banned list should have their story typed up next to their name why they got banned that way i can remember them.

and i realized that i called cloud the cupcake kid even though that was galstaff and they didn't like each other or something like that. eh i've been coming on here for too long at least people can go joe you know the drunk one.

and who cares you're not a mod anymore i mean maybe they just didn't need you to be a mod

Back