Wii

schi0249

Mid Boss
Anyone else pick up a Wii yet? My wife decided to camp out at a Best Buy to make sure we got one on Sunday. By 9:00 the group was around 75-80 people. I got mine with Zelda, Monkeyball and a classic controller. After a lengthy update, I started playing. It sure is cool. Though, after playing I think I need to stretch some.

schi0249 said:
Anyone else pick up a Wii yet? My wife decided to camp out at a Best Buy to make sure we got one on Sunday. By 9:00 the group was around 75-80 people. I got mine with Zelda, Monkeyball and a classic controller. After a lengthy update, I started playing. It sure is cool. Though, after playing I think I need to stretch some.

ehe you're lucky :) Which game is the best to play with the wiimote ?

Wahhh, my father camped out and got mine for me, but I don't get it until Christmas. He bought Zelda with it, and is going to buy the new controller sometime this week. I'd actually like to know what it's like, so I can be ready when I play it Christmas morning. You should talk about your experience with the games, please. XD

Haven't played Zelda or Monkey Ball yet. As for Wii sports, Tennis and Baseball are the best by far. Bowling and golf are good; but boxing is terrible. Wii Sports makes me real excited for the next-gen of Mario sports titles. I'm gonna give Zelda a try tonight.

schi0249 said:
Haven't played Zelda or Monkey Ball yet. As for Wii sports, Tennis and Baseball are the best by far. Bowling and golf are good; but boxing is terrible. Wii Sports makes me real excited for the next-gen of Mario sports titles. I'm gonna give Zelda a try tonight.

Tennis and baseball seemed to really fit the controller, considering it is stick shaped. I can't imagine boxing or bowling with it though. That might be a little awkward, I think. Oh well. :D

I can't wait to hear what Zelda is like. I bet it's wicked fun. I hope you enjoy playing it~

I honestly had my reservations about Zelda. I felt that Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask had such great controls I couldn't imagine getting any better. After some learning (the seem to include some decent ingame "tutorials") the controls are great. It almost seems to be second nature now.

I managed to get one on launch day and surprisingly the most fun I've had is with Wii sports. My arms were sore the first night but I've been good ever since then. What I love most about the system is how many people are intrigued by it and will actually play it... Nintendo really hit the mass appeal mark as I've seen lots of people who never played games play and have a blast. I look forward to more games that are fun as hell, no matter how ridiculous it makes people look (especially warioware)

Back