Wildboyz and Nintendo DS commercial

Jaded God

Established Member
I just saw a commercial featuring Steve-O and Chris Pontius from their MTV series "Wildboyz" advertising Nintendo's DS new handheld system.

I was shocked that Nintendo would choose them to advertise their product, honestly you would have thought Sony PSP would have more likelihood to use them, since there is a bleep from steve-o here and there on the commercial... Nintendo keeps trying to get away from that "kiddie" image it holds, this one may boost its sales.

Steve-o has been close to death lots of times... Go find his career ender videos and you will see him shooting up some crazy shit.

A couple of nights ago I saw a DS commercial. It had that white snow you see when the cable isnt one and then came up where two purple squares. A voice said touch the bottem screen, and then it said it again. It was cool.

I saw that one its pretty good... got to play one yesterday, they have em at my local EB to play... man the metroid demo was nice, too bad its only multiplayer..

AHHH... I have my DS... and it is nice.... SM64ds... is such a great port..... wow... if you have a chance get this...

Back