Worst game ever

Let's build a list of the most awful games available for Sega systems.

Let me start:

1. Beauty and the Beast: Roar of the Beast

2. Warplock

Superman 64 == sega?

NullPointerException...
tongue.gif

Battle Monsters

Revolution X

Aah, I didn't see the Sega part
blush.gif

Pit Fighter?

And I hope you're not talking about Ristar, Lyzel
sad.gif
.. It's a classic.

Dude ristar was the bomb shiznit.

Ok worst sega games:

1. Sonic the hedgehog 1 for gamegear

2. Sonic the hedgehog 2 for gamegear

wink.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 24, 2003 @ 03:57 PM

Dude ristar was the bomb shiznit.

Ok worst sega games:

1. Sonic the hedgehog 1 for gamegear

2. Sonic the hedgehog 2 for gamegear

wink.gif

Eek! those were horrible games...

Originally posted by joe81@May 24, 2003 @ 01:11 PM

kid chamelion(how ever spelled i dont care) impossible to beat very frustrating

Oh, come on, Kid Chameleon is great... I just finished it once, and I got extremely happy for that
smile.gif

I remember when I killed the last boss I paused the game and called all the kids in my building to see that

Good times
smile.gif

I happen to like Cosmic Carnage. It had its cool aspects about it. Like choosing your armor and doing those semi fatalities. I thought it was pretty cool.

cyborg justice is better than cosmic carnage.

bad sega games?

sonic adventure. by far the most disappointing sonic game this side of sonic shuffle.

Metalhead isn't bad enough to be among worst games ever. A sequel should be made to that game. They gave one to Tempo and Shadow Squadron, but not Metalhead?

Originally posted by IUG@May 24, 2003 @ 06:26 PM

I've been meaning to ask what game that was. What game is that?

See my signature for answer.

Didn't realize this was a Sega-only awful game thread. In that case probably Chakan.

Originally posted by IUG+May 24, 2003 @ 10:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IUG @ May 24, 2003 @ 10:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-DBOY@May 24, 2003 @ 01:43 PM

|

|

|

\/

I've been meaning to ask what game that was. What game is that? [/b][/quote]

DBOY's sig is from one of the first SquareSoft games (King's Knight, I think). That game is so bad, that the best part is dying
laugh.gif

I think when a topic like this comes up there's going to be lots of disagreement in what games are bad. Sonic Adventure bad? IMO it was great. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, though.

worst game on a sega = Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

You can't get any worse than this, I'll explain. It's like Super Mario Bros. 2. They just ripped an engine from another game (Puyo Pop in this case) and put different sprites and text in it.

Back