WTB: Saturn Netlink Modem

I'm not expecting people to practically give one away, but it would be nice if someone could give me a fair deal. I've been spending some time of late trying to document the registers and other internal workings of the modem, but it's been a pain trying to test theories, etc. without the actual hardware. Oh yeah, if anyone has any of the ROM carts(I think there's only KOF '95 and Ultraman) I might be interested as well.

Cyber Warrior X

I just bought KOF '95 with the ram cart and a vcd card today ...

We must now find a way to dump the cart ;)

I'm trying to remember where I bought my Net Link. I bought it brand new off of the internet, but I can't remember where on the net at the moment. It might have been ebay but I dont think it was. If I remember I'll post the address here for you. I do remember the price for it, it was only $19.99 brand new.

I have JP X-band modem but that requires the pay card to use. I do also have JVC X-band modem for developers but that's obviously not for sale. JP X-band modem is for sale however and since I don't have any disc for it I can let it go for cheap. PM me if you are interested.

do remember that though I'm in Sydney so the shipping will ended up cost more than the modem itself... :(

cheers mate

been busy with family life so was off from selling but I'm thinking of picking up again since I have a box full of titles and other accessories for sale inc. DC pop n music controller, Saturn keyboard among others... also couple of SSM as well... no list as such since I haven't looked at the stuff real close yet...

Special thanks to MasterAkumaMatata for donating his spare Netlink Modem to my cause. Now I just have to spend some time and start documenting the hardware. Although as far I as I can tell from looking at Daytona CCE and the PlanetWeb browser, it looks to be pretty much the same as working with modem hardware on a PC.

there is another kind of modem never released public.

It's one made by JVC and has no key card slot - hence you can play SegaNet without buying the pay card. It was intended for developers really...

Back