WTB: Sega Saturn\CD Cases

Shitface

Established Member
Hey, where can i go about purchasing Sega Saturn or Sega CD cases? I would like to print my own for the games i have that don't have any.

i have like 4 or 5.

what games do you need inserts for? i may be able to get you some of those too. i have a lot of random crap lying around.

:lol: I got a lot more replies than i thought. I thought it would be.. check ebay.

But anywho... I am looking to make cases for the following games...

Croc

Bug(both from you muffinman :lol: )

Nights(I have the Manual)

Daytona USA(not that important)

Virtua Fighter 2

X-men Vs. Street fighter (jap jewel case)(I can do this one)

World Cup Soccer '98 (not sure if thats exactly what its called)

Thats all i can think of for now.

nope. none of those extra inserts.

i DO however have a complete copy of daytona usa i would sell you for cheap. you could use the case from that as well as the inserts. i just ask that you TAKE the game off my hands, PLEASE. :) if you want any cases please let me know.

also, i sent out you package today, shitface. you should get it soon.

i also think it's damn hilarious that i just called you shitface and i wasn't trying to insult you.

Originally posted by aaron@Jan 27, 2004 @ 10:32 PM

nope. none of those extra inserts.

i DO however have a complete copy of daytona usa i would sell you for cheap. you could use the case from that as well as the inserts. i just ask that you TAKE the game off my hands, PLEASE. :) if you want any cases please let me know.

also, i sent out you package today, shitface. you should get it soon.

i also think it's damn hilarious that i just called you shitface and i wasn't trying to insult you.

:lol: Isn't it great!? Anywho. You package will be shipped tomarrow morning.

I think I have an original of croc back home. If you just wanna buy the case and inserts off me, I could probably do that. You'll have to wait til I go back home to check that out though, and it'll be a couple weeks.

I'd just buy some sports games on eBay and take the cases from those. I really need some new cases too....

Back