Xbox Live 2mth free trial card...

Hi people. Picked up Halo2 a few days after launch and have the free 2mth trial card just sitting around so instead of selling it for a few bucks i might as well post it here if someone wanted to give Live a go.

jqmx8-bryq3-mcgxw-jqw46-pcy9j

Just let me know when you've used it so i can throw this paper in the trash. (want to make sure i typed that correctly before i do).

Welcome. :)

Originally posted by Nelsonpby@Sat, 2004-11-27 @ 03:46 AM

Hi people. Picked up Halo2 a few days after launch and have the free 2mth trial card just sitting around so instead of selling it for a few bucks i might as well post it here if someone wanted to give Live a go.

jqmx8-bryq3-mcgxw-jqw46-pcy9j

Just let me know when you've used it so i can throw this paper in the trash. (want to make sure i typed that correctly before i do).

Welcome. :)

[post=124551]Quoted post[/post]​

2months free under Amosx thanks dude. :cheers

Originally posted by ZoNeD@Sun, 2004-11-28 @ 11:54 AM

2months free under Amosx thanks dude. :cheers

[post=124606]Quoted post[/post]​

No problemo.

Been playing PSOnline alot more then Halo2 lately. :)

Originally posted by Nelsonpby@Sun, 2004-11-28 @ 02:02 PM

No problemo.

Been playing PSOnline alot more then Halo2 lately. :)

[post=124658]Quoted post[/post]​

Which games? I have a ps2 network adaptor but its just been sitting around. The only online game I saw that interested me was Ratchet and Clank 3, but I can't warrant the purchase until I play R&C or Going Commando for more than a few minutes since I own both :huh:

But I'm open to suggestions! :D

How about Gran Turismo 4? Oh wait, the online got cut :angry:

Oh, it got cut so the game could come out before the end of the year? Alright I suppose...

Delayed...what do you mean delayed????? :rant

Oh I meant Phantasy Star Online, not the PS2. :)

Had a Ps2 a couple of times but wasnt really into it. Im the best man for my brothers wedding coming up so im gonna hint to him that I want one. :)

Nice and slim too! :)

Back