Xbox Lovers in the house?

All you xbox users, I got 16, yes you read it, 16 FREE xbox live 2 month subscription codes I am giving away. They expire on the 31st of this month, so i am trying to give em out to people who will use em in the 3 days left. Anyways, The price, they are free, however if you would like to, a donation can be made to my paypal (protosstic@rogers.com), however it is HIGHLY unnecessary. If you are interested, kindly pm me, and i will send u a code when i wake up in the morning. Good thing bout these is u can try it out for 2 months, and if u like it, then pay for it and subscribe.

Thanks guys!

Nope, you can't rack em up. However I have pmed you a code. I may be getting some more of the new ones which have an expiry date down the road.

I only got 9 left.

Actually this brings up a question I've had. Since most Live games give you 2 months free. Can you just use those 2 months from each game one after the other? Or do you only get one 2 month period and after that you're forced to pay even though you get more games that give you the free months?

In order to activate the 2 month free trial you must still give a credit card. Therefore you are held back by the number of credit cards you can use. Make sure you cancel it aswell as I believe Microsoft is grand enough to bill you automatically after the 2 month trial otherwise.

Back