• Rise from your gwave!

32x in local market

Discussion in 'General' started by maidtina, May 9, 2002.

1. maidtina

maidtina New Member

Would you believe it! when i went to work thismorning i passed through the market and they had a 32X for 25 quid fully boxed! by lunch time it had gone. If i wasnt skint i would have bought it, they usually go for £60. i'm p'd off now.

2. jastnorn

jastnorn New Member

yeah that musta sucked. kinda like when i went to Wal-Mart and saw a saturn new in box(box messed up a bit) for $40 like 2 years ago, i begged my mom to loan me the money for it and she did. but man, a 32X new in box.........damn........sucks to be you. shoulda asked if they could hold it or called a friend to pick it up for you.

3. Zziggy00

Zziggy00 New Member

At an outdoor market where i live a guy was selling brand new boxed 32X's for $5 each.

4. maidtina

maidtina New Member

Well if you see any more ziggy then buy one and i'll send you some money to post it to the UK.

Oh, this was a second hand one, the box still had its original price tag of £230 from HMV pon it, must have been bought when it was released!

5. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

I have a local game dealer/friend who will give me a 32x with all cables if I just take some games off his hands.

6. maidtina

maidtina New Member

Well, i have come to the conclusion that secondhand 32Xs are just overpriced over here. I'm right in thinking that these things dont have a region code right?

I fancy my model 1 mega CD becoming a little taller in the future