Basic (the Program language)

Having picked up a basic manual today at school (from a long ass time ago), I was wondering what If I could do anything besides make games with basic ?

Well... If you must know, all my utils posted here are made under QuickBASIC. As a Turning language, you can do pretty mutch anything with it.

But it is very uneficient. My tools, for example, take an idiotic time performing very simple tasks. Besides, there is no viable way to code BASIC stuff on the Saturn. Unless you find that BASIC kit thingie. But i've seen some programs for it and the "BASIC" there looks very, very complicated. It's actually something that looks more like Visual Basic, in the sense it's Object Oriented. The manual in Japanese shouldn't help too.

Quote: from Captian Crazy on 3:51 pm on Nov. 6, 2001

Having picked up a basic manual today at school (from a long ass time ago), I was wondering what If I could do anything besides make games with basic ?

You can make retarted little mini movies like me. I so far have made the Hunt for Blue November. I also took a picture of Inignot from the mooninities, drew him with read...data statements, had him say "You and your third dimension...", and then have some music from Zero Wing play after that.

Back