• Rise from your gwave!

Complete European Releases List?

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by librivore, Jun 5, 2002.

1. librivore

librivore New Member

I'm wondering if someone put together a complete list of the European Saturn games, and, maybe, a list of the Saturn exclusive titles - something like that huge Genesis Game Guide...

2. Xai

Xai New Member

I would assume that GameFAQs would be your best bet.

3. librivore

librivore New Member

Unfortunately, your assumption is wrong, because none of the faqs available cover this topic. I just bought a PAL Saturn and now I'd like to start looking for games, and I'm mainly interested in Saturn exclusive games (as an example, I own the Daytona USA and Bug! PC games, and I'm sure there must be a ton of Saturn games that were released later on PSX or PC).

4. Xai

Xai New Member

My bad, the 255k document at the top had Europe Software A-Z in it's table of contents. Just looked at it now.

"----------------------

16.4 European Software

----------------------

Under Construction."

5. librivore

librivore New Member

[​IMG]

Eh, that's OK.

I've found a list of PAL titles:

http://www.digitpress.com/archives/arc00113.htm

Now the problem is: which of these are exclusives, and which are the best? I'm mostly interested in RPGs, but I also like good games in general (for Dreamcast, my favourite games are Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, Skies Of Arcadia, Phantasy Star Online, THPS2, Soul Calibur, and many more).

6. mal

mal Member

Which exclusive games are you talking about?

PAL Saturn or Saturn in general?

I think that Keio 2 Flying Squadron was only released in english to Europe, but that's about it.

There are several PAL 'optimized' (full screen, full speed) versions of games too.

As far as Saturn exclusives go, I'd remove the obvious ones from the list and then plug the remaining ones into a search engine and see what references you come up with. It would be a long and slow process, but I can't think of anything else.

As for the best ones, there are several 'name your favourite Saturn games' threads already. Try reading some of those.

7. Djidjo

Djidjo New Member

If you mean "exclusive" = "only on Saturn" there are really some "must-have" games :

Mr Bones, Guardian Heroes, Die Hard Arcade

Djidjo

8. mal

mal Member

I can't think why you'd mention Mr Bones [​IMG]

9. librivore

librivore New Member

You're right, by "exclusive" I meant games that were released only on Saturn. In this respect, Panzer Dragoon isn't exclusive, but Panzer Dragoon Zwei and Panzer Dragoon Saga are...

Let me show you my "wish list". Please tell me whether any of these games are from the "to avoid at all cost" category... I've looked for reviews on those games, but there still are some games on which I haven't read anything (noted with a ?)

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Shining Force 3

Shining the Holy Ark

Shining Wisdom

Blazing Dragons

Dark Savior

The Story of Thor 2 S

Burning Rangers

Mystaria Realms of Lore

Micro Machines V3

Deep Fear

Guardian Heroes

Nights into dreams

Panzer Dragoon

Panzer Dragoon Zwei

Steep Slope Sliders ?

Sonic R

The Mansion of Hidden Souls ?

Three Dirty Dwarves ?

Mr. Bones

Gun Griffon

Clockwork Knight

Clockwork Knight 2

Darklight Conflict ?

Dragon Force

Enemy Zero

Shinobi X

Skeleton Warriors

Night Warriors Darkstalkers

Darius Gaiden

Fighters Megamix

Lost Vikings 2

Mass Destruction

Resident Evil

Atlantis ?

D ? (is this the same as the PC game?)

House of the dead

Last Bronx

Sonic 3D - Flickies' Island

Sonic Jam

Athlete Kings

Baku Baku

Thank you a lot,

10. segasonic

segasonic New Member

Those are all good games, with the possible exception of Skeleton Warriors and Mantion of Hidden Souls is a bit shallow. As far as I am aware though Micro Machines V3 was never released on the Saturn. [​IMG]