No

Yes, cigarettes

Yes, cigars

Yes, reefer

Yes, crack rocks

Yes, more than one

Yes, anything you can roll up, light on fire, and inhale what comes out of it

:D

No I don't smoke. I am practically straightedge, but I wouldn't call myself straightedge anymore. I wouldn't say I am straightedge because I have some non drug related bad habits, such as over eating, that I am not proud of. I used to post on a german straightedge site, where everyone spoke german but can speak english as well. The things I heard on there would shock you. I heard people talking about beating up smokers, and people coming out of bars. I also heard of people who would vandalize fast food places like mcdonalds (Alot of edgers are vegans). I never understood why it was always fast food places. Why don't they vandalize any type of restaurant that serves meat? Or how about grocery stores, or even hot dog stand vendors? It is all hypocrisy to me.

I never understood why it was always fast food places. Why don't they vandalize any type of restaurant that serves meat? Or how about grocery stores, or even hot dog stand vendors?

Probably because regular restaurants, grocery stores, and hot dog stands are not emblems of excess and laziness like fast food places are.

Originally posted by Dragonlordfrodo@Jun 12, 2004 @ 12:37 PM

No I don't smoke. I am practically straightedge, but I wouldn't call myself straightedge anymore. I wouldn't say I am straightedge because I have some non drug related bad habits, such as over eating, that I am not proud of. I used to post on a german straightedge site, where everyone spoke german but can speak english as well. The things I heard on there would shock you. I heard people talking about beating up smokers, and people coming out of bars. I also heard of people who would vandalize fast food places like mcdonalds (Alot of edgers are vegans). I never understood why it was always fast food places. Why don't they vandalize any type of restaurant that serves meat? Or how about grocery stores, or even hot dog stand vendors? It is all hypocrisy to me.

That's probably because a lot of so-called straightedge people are just crazy SOBs with their own problems. My brother used to brand himself that, for instance.

Anyway, I don't smoke, but I agree with Mountaindud. You're gonna get a whole lot less respondants for "weedies" than "smoke cigarettes". Side note: This was inevitable after the drinking poll, which I assume Ice has participated in for making this messed up place.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jun 12, 2004 @ 02:51 PM

You're gonna get a whole lot less respondants for "weedies" than "smoke cigarettes".

Smoking is smoking... no matter what is being smoked. The "weedies" part was added as a joke, and not meant as the only thing in which the respondent smoked given that the respondent does smoke. There are 22 votes as of now; I think that is fairly good number.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Jun 13, 2004 @ 02:53 AM

Smoking is smoking... no matter what is being smoked. The "weedies" part was added as a joke, and not meant as the only thing in which the respondent smoked given that the respondent does smoke. There are 22 votes as of now; I think that is fairly good number.

I meant you are going to get people who smoke but don't smoke weed, and so wouldn't choose that option if they thought that is what you meant.

Originally posted by Flakvin@Jun 12, 2004 @ 05:44 AM

Smokers should be hanged.. it's a nasty habbit.

:flamethrower: :wanker

I agree. I used to smoke mariguana (not weed or marijuana

that is so sissy) now i make M Tea it works better and

no smoke for anyone to make a fuss of it :hehehe:

Well unless you die from cancer or emphezema, smoking usually takes about nine years off your life. If you have sex a lot (and don't die from AIDS) that will add six years to your life, and you can potentially break even.

Originally posted by link343@Jun 14, 2004 @ 08:36 PM

They both died by some form of cancer.

:( That's too bad.

I always tell people, never take my advice....

Back