English version of Space Channel 5 pt 2 for DC

I believe Purge has hit up most of those places already trying to recruit.

If are close to some members, go ahead and do your best.

I appreciate spreading of the project though I wouldnt exactly say I was disappointed with the ps2 localization, ive never even seen it let alone played it. I wanted to give something fresh to the current DC owners something that was different and approached without influence. And if my plans go through with who I want for Ulala, let me tell you, you WONT be dissappointed. Unless of course dubs arent your thing, either way all parts of the translation will be OPTIONAL.

Originally posted by Purge@Jul 16, 2004 @ 10:47 PM

I appreciate spreading of the project though I wouldnt exactly say I was disappointed with the ps2 localization, ive never even seen it let alone played it. I wanted to give something fresh to the current DC owners something that was different and approached without influence. And if my plans go through with who I want for Ulala, let me tell you, you WONT be dissappointed. Unless of course dubs arent your thing, either way all parts of the translation will be OPTIONAL.

even if there is only subs I'd be happy.

Add in an English Ulala voice and it's extra cool.

Doing everything English is over the top :D

But even if it's just subs -- don't consider this project a failure.

Oh yes I would like to announce I need 2 individual people who own a dreamcast to test the project for BETA TESTING. I have one tester already, though he is VERY helpful, he has other obligations. These testers should:

A) Have their own copy of the game, (100% prefered original game)no anti-piracy checks will be made on the beta test patches, because the game on dreamcast is indeed rare.

B) Have AOL instant messanger to be in contact with me

C) Have a way of submitting photographical content to me

D) Know how to create selfbooting dreamcast images

E) Have a good sense of rhythm and quick eye to watch for subtitles..

Testing Duties will involve:

A) Localization help

B) Script Formatting

C) Voice actor selection (part of A) (if we get any volunteers)

remember just 2 people will be chosen for now. though those who own the game will have a far better chance of being chosen. To apply, email ginji-chan@kawaiipet.net

Back