Funky Saturn Art!

CrazyGoon

Established Member
Post funky saturn game art here :)

This one is Sonic 3D (japanese version).

front, back and inside

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 97
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 83
Haha the "Sonic 3D" part looks like it was done in Microsoft word.

That is pretty awesome though. Why did the US get shitty dvdesque cases?

this one is nice too :)

Attachments

• JunglePark_JAP_Front.jpg
    JunglePark_JAP_Front.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 76
  • JunglePark_JAP_Front.jpg
    JunglePark_JAP_Front.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 79
Talking about Mass destruction.. I love the PAL box as well.. only one to come

in a totally different style.. (I love the Shining the holy Ark PAL cover as well..)

Gallstaff: That is pretty awesome though. Why did the US get shitty dvdesque cases?

I thought those Saturn cases looked awesome. It's so awesome that even DVD movies/PS2 uses it now.

thailees, nice icon. brings back good memories of power rangers. i need a fuckin game called mass destruction. where the shit is my fucker.... well, whats with the jap games and english text, almost all of the text is english in alot of these games.

the saturn got those shitty cases in america because they had such an abundance of sega cd cases when they launced the saturn. so they just used what they had.

Originally posted by Dyne@Jan 22, 2004 @ 12:02 AM

the saturn got those shitty cases in america because they had such an abundance of sega cd cases when they launced the saturn. so they just used what they had.

Is that why? I hate those things so much! :damn: They break whenever you mail them to somebody. Does anyone know where to get replacements?

:) hey thanks muffman..yeah i am a fan of original powerrangers....i like the costumes ..n my favorite is the evil green ranger! but i dont like the new series..

Back