GBA RPG's? - list some please

Breath of Fire, Advane Wars (strategy RPG), Tactics Ogre, Megaman Battle Network, Castlevania COTM, Dragon Quest, Golden Sun, and the list just keeps going and going, the system is definetly worth picking up.

I just got a GBA finally and Golden Sun RPG.

So far I am impressed with it. Lots of dialogue add to a good story

So far I am impressed with it. Lots of dialogue add to a good story
Umm, well that's nice to hear. As long as you don't become mad like others and disown every other rpg obviously better than it.

IMO, it is fair for a rpg on a handheld, but I expect much better or my gba will be in the local EB's bargain bin.

i think golden sun is very nicely done. for the first true rpg on the system, at least. it shows that gba has a lot of potential.

It sounds like Konami is repeating what they did with the gameboy for the gba based on the White Night Concerto(aka Harmony of Dissonance) tidbits I have read. I prefer the first title.

Well Ratamahatta told all of the good ones out so far

i prefer castlevania:circle of the moon and golden sun(finally beat :) )

calganagain i believe castlevania is a rpg or a action rpg because ya level up and ya equip and every thing just because you are at battle all the time dose not mean its not a rpg

what are they doing?
Play the castlevania games for the gameboy and note how they are quite alike. I felt I was playing the same game for each one. I bet they will continue to use the COTM style in at least a third gba title.

Do the japanese consider it a rpg?

(Edited by calganagain at 8:46 pm on April 26, 2002)

Quote: from superyoshi on 1:19 pm on Aug. 31, 2002
Try bomberman tournament

Actually, don't. The Bomberman part is as good as usual but the RPG part is truly atrocious.. Bland beyond belief.

Back