Getting Ready for Neo 4 Slot Action!

Alright, I just made my last payment on my near mint Neo Geo 4 Slot cab. The guy selling it has had it in his house for the last seven years so it is still pretty good. I went to inspect the machine and it had the original manual and stickers etc, still sealed in a bag inside the machine!

I go to pick it up tommorow morning so ill have pics real soon. :cheers

I may be selling my single slot neo geo if anybody is interested, it is the very first model one with the socketed bios.

Finally got it home!,

no all i have to do is give it a real good clean. Im pretty happy with everything, i had some probs with the monitor at first but then managed to get it how i wanted.

I need to find some way to jack up the volume though as its really quiet atm. anyway, here are some pics of the (uncleaned cab)

Im now going to replace alot of the microswitches becuase some of the bottons feel a little bit sticky.

Attachments

• Neo_1.jpg
    Neo_1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Neo_1.jpg
    Neo_1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Neo_1.jpg
    Neo_1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Neo_1.jpg
    Neo_1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 143
  • neo_2.jpg
    neo_2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 148
  • neo_2.jpg
    neo_2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 146
  • neo_2.jpg
    neo_2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 144
  • neo_2.jpg
    neo_2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 145
  • neo_3.jpg
    neo_3.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 152
  • neo_3.jpg
    neo_3.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 154
  • neo_3.jpg
    neo_3.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 155
  • neo_3.jpg
    neo_3.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 147
What's the fourth cart down at the bottom? The one without the label in english...

Awesome.. I've always wanted a neo geo arcade system. I've found a few for around $250 when I didn't have any money left to spend, some even in pretty good shape. I used to play magicial lord and metal slug quite a bit in the arcades on them.

I dont really like where the fourth botton is, but this is the sort of system that i grew up with so im pretty used to the layout now.

Back