Giri giri

is giri giri the only non DOS saturn emulator?

i ask because its soo slow. i can run nightmare (DC emulator)

just fine on a p450. i am also running WINxp, so no dos

You can run nightmare? :woah: You must have super-duper special friends powers!

damn foo'

i got PSO to run, the only DC r*p that i have, dun remember why or how. thats not the issue. is there a win32 emulator for the saturn or not?

You did not get PSO to run. Nightmare was a fake or a virus or both.

As for saturn emulators, all working ones are win32 versions, but none are fast enough to worry about. Don't even waste your time with a p450.

If you had any programming knowledge, than u would have seen that this emu doenst do anything, so please SHUT UP!

PSO DOENST WORK ON NIGHTMARE!

Next time B-REAL!

Oh by the way: tried Satourne? (yes its slow, but it works)

Originally posted by procon@May 10 2002,21:00

If you had any programming knowledge, than u would have seen that this emu doenst do anything, so please SHUT UP!

Programming knowledge has little to do with understanding if a particular emulator works or not, and until you brought it up, this topic had finished.

PSO DOENST WORK ON NIGHTMARE!

Thanks for stating the bleeding obvious...
sarcasm.gif

For Saturn emulation give a try on SSF 0.06 Alpha. It's available here along with the compatible games (It's fake I've run almost 4 times the number).

I wouldn't call it fake, I'd just say the compatability list is a bit out of date. Mind you it does have 105 entries.

Silender, if you've run 4 time that many, have you submitted any compatablity info for Alex to put up?

Yes out of date is better description.

Mal I can't find his e-mail, do you have it? I've tested about 54 non-listed Saturn games on SSF 0.06 Alpha.

Yeah nightmare is a fake...when it first came out i tried it out and i was so excited...but nope...fake fake fake
sad.gif

There is someone working on a real dc emu...but i'm sure its going to take some time before any game will work...

Just buy a darn dc.... cheaper than buying some high end vid card...

Kyosuke75

Originally posted by kyosuke75@May 11 2002,13:06

Just buy a darn dc.... cheaper than buying some high end vid card...

Yeah Dreamcast rocks no matter what anybody says.

Great game library. For $50-$60 with no modding required and lots of emulators/homebrew stuff, you can't beat it.

Back