• Rise from your gwave!

Giri giri

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by gory_chow, May 6, 2002.

1. gory_chow

gory_chow New Member

is giri giri the only non DOS saturn emulator?

i ask because its soo slow. i can run nightmare (DC emulator)

just fine on a p450. i am also running WINxp, so no dos

2. Curtis

Curtis Member

You can run nightmare? :woah: You must have super-duper special friends powers!

damn foo'

3. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

HUH Nightmare was a joke! How the hell you got that running. Please list that one!

4. gory_chow

gory_chow New Member

i got PSO to run, the only DC r*p that i have, dun remember why or how. thats not the issue. is there a win32 emulator for the saturn or not?

5. Curtis

Curtis Member

You did not get PSO to run. Nightmare was a fake or a virus or both.

As for saturn emulators, all working ones are win32 versions, but none are fast enough to worry about. Don't even waste your time with a p450.

6. procon

procon New Member

If you had any programming knowledge, than u would have seen that this emu doenst do anything, so please SHUT UP!

PSO DOENST WORK ON NIGHTMARE!

Next time B-REAL!

Oh by the way: tried Satourne? (yes its slow, but it works)

7. Curtis

Curtis Member

Programming knowledge has little to do with understanding if a particular emulator works or not, and until you brought it up, this topic had finished.

Thanks for stating the bleeding obvious... [​IMG]

8. Silender

Silender New Member

For Saturn emulation give a try on SSF 0.06 Alpha. It's available here along with the compatible games (It's fake I've run almost 4 times the number).

9. mal

mal Member

I wouldn't call it fake, I'd just say the compatability list is a bit out of date. Mind you it does have 105 entries.

Silender, if you've run 4 time that many, have you submitted any compatablity info for Alex to put up?

10. Silender

Silender New Member

Yes out of date is better description.

Mal I can't find his e-mail, do you have it? I've tested about 54 non-listed Saturn games on SSF 0.06 Alpha.

11. Silender

Silender New Member

Hey thanks [​IMG] I'll mail him tonight.

12. kyosuke75

kyosuke75 New Member

Yeah nightmare is a fake...when it first came out i tried it out and i was so excited...but nope...fake fake fake [​IMG]

There is someone working on a real dc emu...but i'm sure its going to take some time before any game will work...

Just buy a darn dc.... cheaper than buying some high end vid card...

Kyosuke75

13. racketboy

racketboy Member

Yeah Dreamcast rocks no matter what anybody says.

Great game library. For $50-$60 with no modding required and lots of emulators/homebrew stuff, you can't beat it.