Got a great deal

I got a Sega CD system (model 2) for $20 CANADIAN! Thats something like 10 bucks US. Works perfectly, no more playing Snatcher on the emulator for me!

Are we supposed to care about that?
tongue.gif

I think it's very respectable that people are willing to dish out some $ for the actual hardware as opposed to playing a game on an emu and bitching that it doesn't work right.

About 13.33 US, and yes you're supposed to care. It's all about keeping these systems alive, and enjoying them in their 1X glory.

I got a PAL MegaDrive 2 and Mega-CD 2 for 4 pounds from Cash Convertors a year or so ago, because there were no power supplies or leads. Both still work perfectly.
biggrin.gif

Very nice deal indeed -- that's better than the $20 I paid for mine at (oldskool) Funcoland

wish they still sold SCD and Saturn there :-@

THose were the days....

Originally posted by segasonic@May 30 2002,07:20

I got a PAL MegaDrive 2 and Mega-CD 2 for 4 pounds from Cash Convertors a year or so ago, because there were no power supplies or leads. Both still work perfectly.
biggrin.gif

Segasonic: That a great deal. Damn you!

I didn't get a bad deal, but nowhere near as good as yours:

Mega Drive I + Mega CD II (w/ all the leads except no RF, with SCART instead) both hardly used and in as new condition + 8 Megadrive games + 1 Mega CD Games + 2 controllers for £25 out of the paper.

I was happy at the time
smile.gif

I found my sega cd in Excellent condition in the house i moved in to a while ago now thats a great deal and it had a couple of games too
tongue.gif

I got a better deal then all of you on mine

sega cd model 2 genesis model 2, all hookups, 2 controllers, mad dog mccree 2 with the gun, perfect condition, for get this $2.99, CANADIAN!

Sega Cd: 220 US dlls

Lunar Eternal Blue: 69 USdlls

Snatcher: 17 USdlls

Have years of unlimited Fun downloading more and more games for the net "Priceless"

Originally posted by nomo@June 16 2002,17:06

Sega Cd: 220 US dlls

Lunar Eternal Blue: 69 USdlls

Snatcher: 17 USdlls

Have years of unlimited Fun downloading more and more games for the net "Priceless"

haha -- love it :)

Yeah the SSC I bought at Funco years ago came with the box and had a Babages price tag for $299.99 -- gotta love it :)

You got a good deal on the Snatcher though.

Very good deal on the mega cd...

I have yet to get a mega cd (EURO) and a PAL TV...

I am getting my mega cd (JAP) soon on ebay....can't wait to play them japanese games...

Kyosuke75

Back