Hey Karny - Need some help here

I have a problem that I can't quite figure out the reason for. For some reason I am banned from the NX chat channel on EFnet. Besides that im also banned from the SX one. I was only able to go in the channels 2-3 times before this happened about a month ago. I have no idea why this is, and SkankinMonkey never returns e-mails. So could you tell me if you klnow why I am banned from the channels?

I've also noticed that, and to be honest I'm not happy about it.

Here is a log from a conversation between Arakon and myself... it doesn't look good I'm afraid.

< JudgeK > why is fabrizo banned?
< Arakon > from channel?
< JudgeK > all of the ones where the bots are
< Arakon > yeah
< Arakon > cause he managed to annoy the fucking hell out of everyone within 3 visits
< JudgeK > oh
< JudgeK > is it possible to unban him from NX... or doesnt that work?
< Arakon > take pride, throw in lots of misinformation and a moron that refuses to believe anyone else, and you get fabrizo
< Arakon > nope.. it's global

I don't know what to suggest... maybe try talking to Arakon online. I'll see if I can get you unbanned again, but you might have to promise not to go into the SX room... they're not often very forgiving... :(

he's really annoying karny, its sad to say, but he's worse than pride, I've got reports of him sending other people e-mails asking them for information he could easily look up on the net also. We need an exterminator

SkankinMonkey, the only people I have ever asked for help from here was cyberwarriorX, I asked him 2 days ago about translating saturn games. Other then that I e-mailed you asking if you could tell me why I was banned, but you never responded. Past that, when I was on the IRC chat channel last all I was doing was asking for some help fixing realplayer. I got banned while asking that, which I feel makes no sence. I ask somthing the SX boards, I get yelled at, I ask something on the SX IRC channel, I get banned. The first thing I wanted to do when I came to segaxtreme was contribute a music video I made of Panzer Dragoon Saga, did anyone help me to get it up? No. I never wan'ted to come to SX and make enemies of people, I just thought it would be a good place to start helping the sega community.
Now that NintendoXtreme is here I have been able to do what I wanted to in the first place, contribute. Karny has been very helpful in this area.

I just want to help others out, not annoy anyone. If you don't want me comming into the SX channel, thats fine. But I would still like to be able to participate in conversations on the NX one, something I can't do right now because of the SX bots. If thier is anything I can do to end this "Grudge" you have against me, please tell me, and I will attempt to make amends.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 2:54 pm on Dec. 11, 2001)

Back