Hi

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct 9, 2004 @ 10:14 PM

I'm back. :banana

[post=120663]Quoted post[/post]​

:huh: How did that happen?

You were gone before I got here, but Cloud seems to hate you so I know we'll get along just fine. :banana

WHA?!

Dud!

No, I got no problem with Skank.

Or do I?

Hm... ;)

Heh, I'm just surprised that he got unbanned.

When a mod doesn't know jack about what's happening, what chance have I? Oh well. As long as he comes bearing pies of various sorts.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Oct 10, 2004 @ 08:28 AM

:huh: How did that happen?

You were gone before I got here, but Cloud seems to hate you so I know we'll get along just fine. :banana

[post=120672]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I was the first mod to ever ban/fuck with him back in the day, it was cool.

Edit: look at my user number, i'm more oldschool than all of you combined ;)

I think I was the first mod to ever ban/fuck with him back in the day, it was cool.

Yeah you were, and it sucked ass. December 23, 2001 I believe is when it happened?

Bah...

look at my user number, i'm more oldschool than all of you combined

I'm user 331!

I'm older than Curtis and Ex! :lol: :p

Originally posted by Alexvrb+Oct 10, 2004 @ 12:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexvrb @ Oct 10, 2004 @ 12:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>When a mod doesn't know jack about what's happening, what chance have I? Oh well. As long as he comes bearing pies of various sorts.

[post=120674]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

I'm not sure, but I think this is simply an anomoly in the time-space continuum.

<!--QuoteBegin-RolfWrenWalsh
@Oct 10, 2004 @ 12:50 AM

Yeah you were, and it sucked ass. December 23, 2001 I believe is when it happened?

Bah...

[post=120678]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

You remember the exact date? <_<

It was either that or December 22.

I was unbanned December 24. I think it was mid-afternoon. Might've been early evening...

no friends... but cloud still is a legacy. You are infamous to be hated by ALL.

hows it going skank, slightly remember the name, but all the drugs cloud the memory... gah not another cloud reference. Oh and technically you can say im clouds friend. Just dont tell anyone.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 10, 2004 @ 10:03 AM

no friends... but cloud still is a legacy. You are infamous to be hated by ALL.

hows it going skank, slightly remember the name, but all the drugs cloud the memory... gah not another cloud reference. Oh and technically you can say im clouds friend. Just dont tell anyone.

[post=120686]Quoted post[/post]​

hi2u :)

Good to see youy back. I remember when you and a handful were running this site a couple years back. Its nice seeing some of the "old timers" return.

Back