I'm lonely - I need an N64

ratfish

Established Member
I've never owned a Nintendo64, and I feel bad about it. I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I think they're around $25 at FuncoLand/GameStop now, and I was going to get one, but I always end up buying other stuff there and wasting my money on something other than a N64. I also don't like the fact that used N64 games cost a lot because they were still using the cartridge format. That's probably my main gripe with not ever getting a N64 system, is the cost of the games, even when they're old, unlike old NES or SNES or even CD games, which don't cost as much as old N64 games. So what do you think I should do? Any suggestions?

I used to play Goldeneye with my friends when it first came out. We had some 4 player maddness going on, same thing with Mario kart. I think I'll pick up those 2 games if I do get one.

I went to Gamestop on Thursday and got an N64 for $20 with a free 2nd controller. I picked up Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, and a new copy of Canker's Bad Fur Day.
I'm gonna go back leter to get some more games like Battle Corps, Mario64, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Paper Mario, Star Fox, Ogre Battle, etc.

I just got Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Zelda 64 OoT, and Banjo-Tooie at the local thrift store for $30 total! They're all just the cartridge, no box or instructions, but they all work perfect and are in great condition. I'm a happy boy now.

Back