Ladies and Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2004-11-16 @ 04:23 PM

Oh, des can just see into the future... your list of supernatural abilities is growing des, you still dont have telepathy like me, and i soon will have that plug-in!

The pleasures of swallowing Magatama.

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Tue, 2004-11-16 @ 02:47 AM

The pleasures of swallowing Magatama.

[post=123868]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, and being Japanese, Des knows all about swallowing. (not work safe)

??????....

[link removed]

Skank scares me for some reason... not in one of those hide under rocks kind of way. No, in one of those, dear god you make me laugh to hard for work; my boss is gonna hear!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2004-11-16 @ 04:05 AM

Skank scares me for some reason... not in one of those hide under rocks kind of way. No, in one of those, dear god you make me laugh to hard for work; my boss is gonna hear!

[post=123876]Quoted post[/post]​

You know, sometimes I have that effect on myself too, and it's really hard to explain when someone walks by my room and I can't speak cuz I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard. Just today I had to explain to someone what a swedish rodeo is o_O (you know, where you're doin a girl from behind, then you tell her you have aids, and see how long you can hold on).

As a comic-book geek who does read superhero comics (as well as plenty of indie books) and can speak some Klingon...

Bah, never mind. This thread is going in a bad direction.

Tag, glad to see you've been able to come to terms with who you are. I just everyone else could find that place for themselves.

Now, before this thread gets any more flamable, I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back