lol a dumbass question, but i need an answer

I just perchased a sega cd from vintage. It was $30, and i got sonic cd. Is this a good place to order from? Will the sega cd actually work?

lol, but...just wondering what its like. Oh, and im from canada...

O, i forgot. I ordered it with no manual, being the stupid person who I am, and now i look back on it and see theres one with a manual.

But, since i already ordered that one, well, i need help. I ordered the 2nd version, and i have a version 2 genisis.

Can someone describe how to hook it up? Is it with the expansion port on the right side? just guessing.

And does it use genisis controlers?

Yup you just take the small side panel off the Genesis and slide the Sega CD on its side. Very easy.

Then there is just an additional power cable for the Sega CD.

If I remember correctly, that's it.

And yes, you use the Genesis controllers.

I'm sure you could find a manual scan online if you really wanted to browse through it.

There a few interesting racing titles, but nothing that holds up to today's standards. But I had an F1 games that was good for it's day.

There are a few good fighting games though like Samurai Shodown, Fatal Fury, Eternal Champions, and Mortal Kombat.

I thought I compiled a "Best Sega CD games" list, but I don't see it.

BTW, SX actually has the Sega CD manual on the site:

http://www.segaxtreme.net/Manuals/Systems/...el%202%20US.pdf

well, if you look in the "where to buy sega cd systems", you'll notice "vintage" something. Go there. Tell me wheather you think its actually true, i mean, i ordered it, it said I'd recieve a email, but havent.

If anyones been there, how long does it usually take?

I won't stress out too much quite yet.

Have you tried contracting them?

Maybe they are just a lazy company and aren't good about emailing.

How did you pay for it?

Did not send the money yet?

I'm a bit confused.

If you did send it, how long ago was it?

And how would you know they received the payment?

Oh.

Well then I guess they don't want your business ;)

Have you ever used eBay before?

As long as you find a seller with good ratings, your experience should be good there.

Back