looking for these games

Ok im no good at ebay, so I thought I'd come here. I'm looking for these games for the genisus:

streets of rage 1 through 3

super monico GP

super hangon

road rash 3

golden axe 1, 2, and 3

I'm also looking for the abuv games on the sega cd, (i think there on the sega cd, anyway?).

Also, mortal kombat 1 for the genisus would be nice.

Well i think thats it, if you have any of the abuv games for a cheap price (i live in canada), please lemme know!

Thanks

streets of rage 2, streets of rage 3, super monaco GP, super hangon, road rash 3, golden axe 2 and golden axe 3 are not available on sega cd in any way shape or form. mortal kombat is available on sega cd, while streets of rage and golden axe are available on two sega compilation discs. search ebay for "sega cd 4-in-1" and i bet you'll find something good.

your bad luck on ebay may also have something to do with your atrocious spelling.

no, its just i dont know how to register (i know, u click the register button, then what?) and i heard bad storries about it.

Anyway, does _anyone_ have these games??????

I've got 100% feedback with 65 total feedback. While I don't have 100's or 1000's of feedback I can say this:

Ebay is a wonderful way to get what you need as long as you follow one specific rule... check peoples feedback before you bid on their items.

(I'm a buyer and a seller).

Those games are all exceedingly common with the exception of SoR3 and Golden Axe 3 (which was only available in NA through the Sega Channel... if you want that one you'll have to import). You can get GA1, SoR1, and Super Hang On on the Genesis 6-pak cartridge. Why don't you try The GOAT Store?

Also, you're probably better off getting the games for the Genesis. MK1 on Sega CD has annoying load times, and IIRC only Golden Axe has enhanced music on the compilation disc.

Back