More Revolution News

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
The classic games that will be on the Revolution may have "Enhanced" graphics but the controls/gameplay will stay the same.

Very cool news indeed.

So sayeth Satoru Iwata.

IceMan2k said:
The classic games that will be on the Revolution may have "Enhanced" graphics but the controls/gameplay will stay the same.

Very cool news indeed.

So sayeth Satoru Iwata.

I would like to believe so, but you could argue the same with the Super Mario All-Stars remake of the original NES games - they were horrible, both gameplay wise, and sound wise... compared to the original, of course :D

Here's hoping for a better remake!

hmmm, fuck that shit. lol. Fuck remakes! I want the origionals w/ origional midi sound. Maybe as an option, or maybe just a bunch of graphics filters and such. Don't remake the whole damn game, that's lame.

I wanna play the classics, not remakes of the classics.

Yeah i agree with Tim The Great and that other dude. I want all original sound and graphics. If they don't do that then theres no point in offering all 'older" games. P.S. CHECK[/quote][/u][/i][/b]

CHECK

I also think that if they do offer these 'older" games they should be free and when they do put out the revolution they should offer some kind of controller for it that is an exact copy of the NES version. Then we will get the nostalgic look and feel of the original games. There's just something about playing Castlevania with 2 buttons thats just makes me feel all good inside.

P.S. I like your Signature Tim The Great. You are an inspiration to all.

Thank you Nintendoslave05204 i thought it was kind of mean, then he ditched us, so now he smells, BTW CHECK and i like the idea of the original NES controller.

BTW Nintendoslave05204 is it painful in there???
That doesen't seem like a pleasent place to live.

Back