Post a Picture of Yourself

Nice poster, too bad I doubt its authenticity. Hardly anyone has signed on for X3, being as there is no script. And since Singer but the film on his back burner, the movie is on indefinate hold. Hopefully they give the movie to a different director.

Originally posted by schi0249@Aug 24, 2004 @ 04:31 PM

Nice poster, too bad I doubt its authenticity. Hardly anyone has signed on for X3, being as there is no script. And since Singer but the film on his back burner, the movie is on indefinate hold. Hopefully they give the movie to a different director.

It is an edit I did from the X-Men2 poster.

EEEEEEEEEEYYYY! my friend tara joined SX.

tara.jpg

HAHAHAHA, your pic all up here now.... grrrrrrrrr

she hasnt posted anything yet. She says shes a lil' shy... im like BAH. shes lieing through her teeth.

[EDIT] in answer to cloud below me... hee hee hee, Im above you, i can fart in your general direction, i can pee on you, i can clip my toenails and easily have them fall on you.

oh, ummm, yeah, tara checked out some parts of the site... she doesnt use forums, so she trying to learn it.

Yeah, I was wondering when she was gonna post as well.

All she's been doing is PMs and such. She got mine!

:thumbs-up:

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 25, 2004 @ 02:10 AM

she hasnt posted anything yet. She says shes a lil' shy... im like BAH. shes lieing through her teeth.

IAm not lieing!!!!!!!!I am very shy with people i do not know. AND I CANNOT believe that you put up that hideous picture of me !....your in so much trouble. Wait till i get my lil hands on you!

A refresher for the ladies to fall in love with me all over again.

That's my wise man pose. I dont like smiling in pictures.

Attachments

• Picture_024.jpg
    Picture_024.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Picture_024.jpg
    Picture_024.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 88
Wow...

For once a picture where you don't look like a total idiot!

:lol:

Haha!

That's a pretty cool picture. You're a pretty good looking kid Gallstaff.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 27, 2004 @ 07:09 AM

GAH!

Eight pages taken off....

I wasn't expecting THAT much to be trashed...

Rolf sometimes you can be such a whiney little shit.

When was the last time that you actually read through the whole thread? Hmm?

If it had of been any time recently you would have notice all the posts with pictures of little white boxes with red crosses in them. Yes, there were about 6 pages of dead images.

The other 2 pages were largely made up of you getting your knickers in a twist about something Gallstaff may or may not have done that pissed you off.

Grow the fuck up.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Calm down!

I wasn't complaining, I was just pointing it out, as I was surprised that so much was taken off.

Of course you're not complaining, silly me. You're just spamming.

I wonder how you're going to like having all your posts moderated?

You really don't get how much you've been pissing people off lately do you?

I just don't get it...

EVERYONE is against me... School, SX, EVERYONE!

SX is the last place I thought people would turn their back on me...

:(

Look, I'm sorry if I've made a complete fool of myself. I just... This is just how I am! I act like this in real life as well!

I don't want to act like anyone else, but myself. Yes, I tend to go apeshit at times, but those are actually fairly rare. Yes, I tend to say more than I should, because I have a very big mouth. I'm very vocal about everything.

What else is there to say? This is just who I am.

Yeah, I know due to it being a message board, I should think about what I'm saying before I post. However, I like to speak my mind completely a lot.

Look, about my going absolute apeshit, that's mainly due to people messing with me and my feelings for Des. You guys can crack jokes about it every now and then, but you guys have been overdoing it a bit the last few days. Maybe this is your way of getting back at me for say more than I should... :unsure:

That's really all I can think of right now...

Back