POST YOUR PICS!

*sigh* DO YOU GUYS THINK YOUR GONNA GET ASS-RAPED OR STABBED TO DEATH IF YOU POST YOUR PIC.?!?!?! Geeze... you guys gotta relax... It's just cool to see what everyone looks like...

Quote: from Gallstaff on 8:13 pm on Feb. 25, 2002

*sigh* DO YOU GUYS THINK YOUR GONNA GET ASS-RAPED OR STABBED TO DEATH IF YOU POST YOUR PIC.?!?!?! Geeze... you guys gotta relax... It's just cool to see what everyone looks like...

i'd go with stabbed, thank you

what's wrong with sticking with your Username anyhoo? It adds to the mystery...

seeing who it is you're talking too is a plus, however. But I have no dig.cam. nor a scanner.

I'm probably the "old fart" of the board (late 30's). I love gaming and have since home gaming came into being while I was in my teens. I have and still do own just about every system that has come out, with a few exceptions. Still play them too. Even progamed some early games and utilities with a computer club I was in in 1982 in brooklyn NY. All in basic and machine language. Gaming keeps me young at heart.

What the #### are you talking about? I had the balls to post my pic? I've been wanting to do it for awhile, but I never got to uploading my pic to Geocities.

Ratamahatta, what did you mean by your "What's with your head Cloud" question?

Well i'm just saying its odd looking, you look sorta like timmy the retard from southpark, with the giant ass top of the head and then the rest of your face.

62.txt

See what I mean?

(Edited by Ratamahatta at 8:50 pm on Feb. 26, 2002)

Back