POST YOUR PICS!

*thumps Skank*

<3

There's your commentary!
smile.gif
And, as usual, I'm flattered *grin*

my picture , yeah my pc camera sucks and its old, but I got it for free brand new in the box still 2 weeks ago!! So I dont want a million people saying I look like an oompa loompa and crap similar, I am going for the look that John Doe has in TwistEd MeTal BlaCk. Allthough I am still shy a few of his tattoos.
wink.gif
but its a start!

My Picture

"Death to All carbon based life forms!!!"

Originally posted by racketboy@Nov. 21 2002, 8:54 am

Personally, I found that movie rather disturbing.

Like the kid getting sucked up that pipe.

And the girl turning into a giant grape.

The freaky ride on the boat w/ the Oompa Loompas

There some other incidents that I can't quite remember.

Horror movies don't have anything on Willy Wonka
ohmy.gif

I love the 'dark' nature of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for the reasons you find it disturbing. ???

The boat ride is my favorite part.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by FAKK2@Nov. 21 2002, 12:49 am

my picture , yeah my pc camera sucks and its old, but I got it for free brand new in the box still 2 weeks ago!! So I dont want a million people saying I look like an oompa loompa and crap similar, I am going for the look that John Doe has in TwistEd MeTal BlaCk. Allthough I am still shy a few of his tattoos.
wink.gif
but its a start!

My Picture

"Death to All carbon based life forms!!!"

Haha, I see now why you chose Bonk as your avatar.
tongue.gif

i was going to post a pic that i just took of myself downing my bottle of alcohol but i forgot my password to yahoo. it'd be the first modern pic i took of myself in a long time.

Yeah, yeah, make fun of me, I'm an oompa loompa alright, I look like Woody Allen playing the self-conscious sperm in What You Always Wanted To Know About Sex (But Didn't Have The Balls To Ask <-- pun intended)
tongue.gif

Skank, yes, I'm on drugs, I take antidepressants, other than that it's just the shadows in the room that make me look like this ok
tongue.gif

and Cynnamin, thanks for smacking him one
wink.gif

Last but not least, they sure are headphones...my trusty, beloved audiotechnica ATH-M2X... You'll see me wear these a lot since I'm deaf and all (I refer to the Rez-game-of-the-week thread at this point)...

Hmm... if you like Willy Wonka, you MIGHT like the Phantom Tollbooth, though that's hard to find. I know lots of folks watched it in school when they were young.
smile.gif

If I can ever get off my lazy ass, I've got a friend who is going to take a few pics of me wif my tattoo, so you can see both face and art, hooray.

Otherwise um, you're welcome Taelon - but I still love Skank wif all my widdle heart
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Surprisingly, I'm kind of embarrassed that any of you read that journal.... it um, stuns me a wee bit.

There was a movie of The Phantom Tollbooth? Guess I have my next mission. I had the book, and book-on-tape as a kid, narrated by Lillian Gish.

Errm, see my profile.

Phantom Tollbooth

Anywho, made in the 70's with all the crazy color animations and it mixes animation with live-action, sorta. Stars the same kid who played the little one on The Munsters, IIRC.

I love Tock, but the spelling bee takes the cake! *grin*

You should be able to purchase on eBay for $30 or so.

Auction 1

Auction 2

Unfortunately, my copy got lost. *sigh*

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Nov. 22 2002, 3:02 am

Hmm... if you like Willy Wonka, you MIGHT like the Phantom Tollbooth, though that's hard to find. I know lots of folks watched it in school when they were young.
smile.gif

I've never heard of it before, but I'll definately try to check it out.
smile.gif

Thanks for those links Cynnamin. I missed the end of one of those auctions, it went for only like 13.50. But I'll get ahold of one soon enough =).

You know, I think there's an issue w/ Mr. Joe that no one is paying quite enough attention to.

Joe, would you like to say something? And I mean it in all due seriousness.

Just to make this post relevant to the topic,

My Picture, Several Years Ago. Yes, this is how to host pictures on Geocities (and probably everywhere else).

no i'm ok now but that night i was shot down by the girl i love and basically realized i'd never be able to hang around her ever again and she lives a few feet away from me. also i couldn't hang out with her roomates even though i am friends with them also. I was really down got drunk realized that my once friend and now most hated person in my life is the new intrest of the girl i loved and was a combination of angry down and drunk.

oh and also since i dont have a constructive outlet for my anger(i trained in karate for 8 years every day so i was able to vent now i have nothing) I get realy angry and not a good angry the angry type were i feel like using the kid i hate as a mop to clean my toilet.

Back