Problems Burning MP3 + ISO.

I downloaded Mortal Kombat Trilogy and when I unzipped I got a Discjugler image and a bunch of MP3`s. Can someone please explain to me how to burn this? Thanks.

Discjuggler image as in CDI or ISO?

If its ISO download 'easy cd creator 95' from this site.

Convert all mp3's to wav and burn all as 'mixed mode cd from image'. It's a breeze, really.

Discjuggler image as in CDI or ISO?

If its ISO download 'easy cd creator 95' from this site. Convert all mp3's to wav and burn all as 'mixed mode cd from image'. It's a breeze, really.
If DiscJuggler is installed last, .ISO files will be associated with DJ. Also, it's not called 'easy cd creator 95', it's called Easy CD Pro; calling it creator confuses people who actually uses Easy CD Creator as it Eazy CD Creator doesn't let you burn mixed mode from image.

mwaytena: If you want to use CDRWin, you need a cue sheet. If you don't know how to write one up, you can use Lodger's Saturn Cue Maker to do it for you. When done, just load the cue sheet in CDRWin and burn.

I tried Sega Cue Maker, the cue sheet loads fine into CDRWIN, but when I hit the start button I get an error message that says:

ERROR:'START DAO RECORDING' command failed on device 1:1:0 Cue sheet was rejected by the CDROM recorder

Is your burner is supported by CDRWin? In CDRWin, go to Devices and Settings --> Recorders. Make sure you see your burner name and model listed there. If not, then it's not supported. In that case, try Easy CD Pro found in the Miscellaneous section under Files/Software (it's compressed using WinACE, but you can use WinRAR to unpack it). You may also try Nero. In Nero, goto File, Burn Image..., change filetype to All Files (*.*), load the cue sheet, and burn. I have a haunch that DJ might work the same way with the cue sheet as well, but I can't confirm since I've not done it before. If you want to give Nero or DJ a try, do a test burn first.

Thanks for the help. I finally got it to burn. I loaded the cue in Nero and it burnt fine. FYI you can`t load a cuesheet in Discjuggler. Also EZ CD Pro doesn`t work with Windows XP. Thanks again.

Hey mwaytena, could you perhaps(if you got time) upload MK Trilogy to LockeCole2 ftp, I can't seem to access the ftp you downloaded it from :(

I've really been looking for this game for quite a while.

sega/xtreme

port 555

Thanks.

Matte: You should have just sent mwaytena a PM instead of posting that request here. The rule for this forum clearly states: No ISO begging (i.e., requesting). Just giving you a heads up so you know next time.

Can't enderstand !

I have burn sonic r with cdrwin (thanks to MasterAkumaMatata for sega cue maker :p ) but when I try to run the game, the console go to the "music menu" and said : "Game disk unsuitable for this system".

I presise that my Saturn is an european model (with the 21 pin modchip).

Some one can help my ?? :)

Big Thanks.

It means that the country code of the game does not match that of your Saturn unit. You'll need to convert the country code with SatConv and burn another copy, or use a converter cart to play the copy you currently have, to be able to play.

Back