Resident Evil (a.k.a. Bio Hazard)

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
RESIDENT EVIL

FACE YOUR FEARS

The award-winning, horror masterpiece tears into the Sega Saturn™ to lead you into the ultimate experience of suspense and terror.

Dare to enter the world of Resident Evil, where nothing is as it seems. Fight for your life as you encounter the by-products of insane bio-tech experiments gone out of control. Battle blood-thirsty zombies, mutant beasts, monstrous serpents and other horrific creatures. With unprecedented 3D environments, intense action, ominous music and a fascinating plot, the nightmare is alive!
  • Face unstoppable zombies, monstrous spiders, mutated snakes and other unknown horrors
  • Explore hundreds of rooms, secret underground lairs, the garden and guest houses to solve mind-bending mysteries and discover fascinating secrets
  • Unprecedented, detail-intense 3D environments
  • Cinematic camera angles and realistic polygon characters
  • Features an all-new monster and a hidden shooting mode available only in this release!

A series of gory attacks in the area surrounding a remote biotech lab brings in your Special Tactics and Rescue Squad to investigate. There are puzzles to solve, traps to disarm and mysteries to uncover while trying to avoid a blood-bath with the freaks of nature that populate the mansion. Each lurking horror you survive will bring you closer to the source of the Resident Evil.

:eek:

Attachments

• ResidentEvil_Front.JPG
    ResidentEvil_Front.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 155
  • ResidentEvil_Back.JPG
    ResidentEvil_Back.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 179
  • ResidentEvilE_Front.JPG
    ResidentEvilE_Front.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 158
  • ResidentEvilE_Back.JPG
    ResidentEvilE_Back.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 191
  • BioHazard_Front.JPG
    BioHazard_Front.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 195
  • BioHazard_Back.JPG
    BioHazard_Back.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 195
  • ResidentEvil_Front.JPG
    ResidentEvil_Front.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 169
  • ResidentEvil_Back.JPG
    ResidentEvil_Back.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 156
  • ResidentEvilE_Front.JPG
    ResidentEvilE_Front.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 192
  • ResidentEvilE_Back.JPG
    ResidentEvilE_Back.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 164
  • BioHazard_Front.JPG
    BioHazard_Front.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 192
  • BioHazard_Back.JPG
    BioHazard_Back.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 184
"They escaped into the mansion"

"where they thought it was safe."

"Yet.."

Ahh, the memories. Anyone else played this game all the way through with both characters?

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Thu, 2006-05-18 @ 02:28 PM

Ahh, the memories. Anyone else played this game all the way through with both characters?

[post=146319]Quoted post[/post]​

I did so multiple times to see all the endings, they where hardly excitingly different but still I did it ayway.

I bought the Gamecube version, but my 'cube has a problem reading the disc after a certain point.

I guess I'm just not meant to play it...

Originally posted by mal@Thu, 2006-05-18 @ 08:10 PM

I bought the Gamecube version, but my 'cube has a problem reading the disc after a certain point.

I guess I'm just not meant to play it...

[post=146330]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, It's you :lol:

Back