senseless poll

I went to my prom, mad fun. I took this super hot chick, one of my sisters's friends. =)

If you're going to crash a party, know what you're getting into, or atleast know someone who is there... don't, DON'T decide to crash a party you find on the whim, after a few minutes freakin with chick's you've never seen before, the well shimmery bag like shirt clad mc will approach you and kick your "freeloading ass bitch" out.

I was about to throw down too.

edit: And Jim993, is it tasteful going to last year's class Prom? I didn't go when I was a senior last year sadly, I know a girl who is a senior this year, and I was thinking about going with her...

did you get weird looks from any teachers who were there that knew who you were?

and did you pay to get in?

I'm afraid of all the people I know, saying, holy sh*t, isn't that frenchie?

(Edited by Nadius at 11:26 pm on Feb. 12, 2002)

And Jim993, is it tasteful going to last year's class Prom? did you get weird looks from any teachers who were there that knew who you were?

and did you pay to get in?

Is it tasteful who the #### cares if you're going to have fun then go. Did teachers give me weird looks only one and that's because I asked him to help me out with my student observation for college. No i didn't pay.

Back