so many questions, I wasn't sure where to put this

Heres the lo-down:

My friend is going to order me a sega cd, sega saturn, and sega dreamcast, and a few games for each. In exchange he will get my gamecube. But that's not the point...so why did I put this here? I have no clue.

anyway

For starters, the place where he's ordering is

http://www.vintagefunworld.com

I'm guessing the sega cd is coming with no manual and I have no clue to hook it up to my genisus model ii. I know it connects to the right side of the genisus. Now, what cables will I need, will I need the extension plate, (in other words, can someone tell me word for word how to hook up the sega cd and where/ what do I need.) Will I need the mixing cable? etc etc. Also, does the genisus have an av cable (I own an RF, but want to hook it up to my stario).

Now onto the sega saturn. Are there av cables available for this console?

Finally, for the dreamcast, what exactly is a "boot disk?" It is listed on vintagefunworld, along with a vcd player which I will get. What games do you recommend for starters for these consoles? Preferably fighting, or racing (I know there aren't many driving games made on the sega cd). Finally, what games had trouble on the sega cd model 2? More then gerasic park? Chuck rock, perhaps? What kind of progblems occured and was/is there a way around this? Oh, and finally (I mean it this time), is it true the sega cd 2 loads some games faster then the scd 1? Or is this just a rumor? I'm guessing a rumor, or else the drive speed/ transfer speed would be different.

thanks for all the help! And sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I don't know anything about the Sega CD, so I can't help.

The Saturn has av cables available (RGB or S-Video)

The Dreamcast boot disc allows you to play imports and not selfboots backups.

For the best Dreamcast games you have a thread in the Dreamcast forum compiling the best DC games by the members.

Personnally I would recommand Metropolis Street Racer and Soul Calibur, but there are so many good games on the system that it's hard to choose (Crazy Taxi 1 & 2, Ikaruga, Shenmue 1 & 2, Virtua Tennis 1 & 2, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Space Channel 5, etc. )

don't worry about the mixing cable or the metal plate.

It will work fine without them.

Ok, so all I do is just pull the cover off the expansion port on the genisus, and just click the left side of the sega cd into that expansion port? Oh and by the way, I love that retrogaming site...I bookmarked it.

Back