Soundtracks

I was looking through the soundtrack section and I noticed that the selection is quite small. If you guys want I can help expand it. I can post my soundtrack list if you want and tell me what to upload.
:)

EDIT: So does anyone want me to post my list up? Oh BTW, the Chrono Trigger soundtrack that you guys have up is the OSV, not the OST, and the Mario Kart 64 soundtrack is not the OST, either. That one is entitled Mario Kart 64 Greatest Hits.

Here's my list. I can't really upload big ones to http. I could possibly do it to an ftp. Well, tell me what to upload. :)

EDIT: I will just ul a soundtrack weekly and post the link here. Keep in mind I am putting the link up in two other forums, so if the link dies fast, tell me. Oh yeah, since this is a Nintendo forum, I will not put up links to non-Nintendo soundtracks. For example, this week I ul-ed Sega Tunes Vectorman and I will not post it here, as it was for the Megadrive.

Anybody want to help put the soundtracks up? Basically all you have to do is make up the html :)

Back