Suggestions

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
You NEED a review section and a cheats/game genie codes section.

Also if you can get someone with a T1+ connection I can make a Nintendo Art Section. I have enough artwork to start it.

Fabrizo, I now have the space for it.
I will put up the section once I can get all of SegaXtreme's artwork back up.

I'm already working on a review section.

Ex-Cyber has promised us a few reviews too and I'm going to review every Nintendo game in my collection.

If anyone else has games they would like to review... send them to me or IceMan2K :)

i have a few reviews written up that you can have if my site ever gets back up =(. As you can see from my signature, our sever is having issues (and has been having lots of issues lately, grrrr). I might be willing to write a few more too.

Karny, can you make up a default template for the up and comming art section. Once you do this I will take over it and start adding away.
:D

Supergrom, Please email me those reviews, I'd love to get that section started ASAP.

Ice, I'll have it to you either today or tomorrow. Whats happening with the "new section"?

I dont have them on my hard drive, and our server has been down for a good amount of time, sadly, and i cant get into contact with my friend that pays the bills, so i dont know when it will be coming back. The reviews are for The Legend of Zelda, and Zelda 2: THe adventure of Link, in case you are wondering, but sadly i don't know when I can send them to you :(

Back