the Very Best of Sega

CrazyGoon

Established Member
OneUp Studios Presents The Very Best of SEGA is available for pre-order! Pre-ordering supports production and manufacturing of the album.

The Very Best of SEGA is OneUp Studios' tribute to the best songs to come from SEGA games. TVBoS will include new arrangements of songs from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, the Phantasy Star series, Skies of Arcadia, Streets of Rage 2, and more. This compilation is sure to please. Licensed directly from SEGA, and featuring SEGA character art (such as Sonic the Hedgehog™ on the cover), OneUp Studios is very proud to offer such a project. When the album is officially released, we will offer the complete tracklist and .MP3 demos.

source

btw, I know this should be in the news submissions forum, but I couldn't post there.

UPDATE: OneUp Studios' has finally released "The Very Best of Sega". You can download free samples on their page (listed in my first post), and songs which were omitted from the album.

I particularly like the two Streets of Rage 2 remixes on this album, as well as the ToeJam and Earl one. But some of the others I could do without.

Cool.

I have SegaCON which is Six CDs... Wonder this is worth it...

So I downloaded Sonic BOOM, They ruined it! They suck!!!!!

Back