• Rise from your gwave!

Thor

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by 2D4EVER, May 29, 2002.

1. 2D4EVER

2D4EVER New Member

So what am I getting myself into here? I looked around and it seems to be an action RPG. So does anyone know if it's good? Better be...I paid a whole $10 for it with shipping. [​IMG]

Later all...

2. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

thor (beyond oasis) was said to be a good game. I've never played it, but story of thor 2 (legend of oasis) i just got and can say it's a very very excellent game. If it's like the first one, then yes, it's a quality game.

3. Arakon

Arakon New Member

both the genesis and the saturn story of thor/oasis games are very good.

4. 2D4EVER

2D4EVER New Member

Alright cool. Thanks. So this never came to the US saturn?

5. mal

mal Member

Legend of the Oasis = Japan

The Story of Thor 2 = Europe/US?

I'm not sure if it was released in the US.

I've got a European copy, but I don't see why it wouldn't have a wide release.

Trivia freaks: My copies of LotO and tSoT2 have the same product number but a different version number. Odd that.

6. Arakon

Arakon New Member

US version was also legend of oasis, I believe. there definately is an US one.

7. Xai

Xai New Member

Came out as Legend of Oasis here in the US. $10 seems alright, I think I paid a little less for my copy tho (with shipping).

8. bulleta

bulleta New Member

US - Legend of Oasis

Euro - Story of Thor 2

JP - Legend of Oasis

US - Story of Thor

Euro - Legend of Thor

JP - Beyond Oasis

That's as far as I know, playing the second one before you play the first game is a better idea, as you seem to almost start with everything in the first game, I mean, you can immediatly use those magic balls.

9. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

The US version of the Genesis/MD game is Beyond Oasis.