thread game

Status
Not open for further replies.

calganagain

Ban Hammered
The purpose of this thread game is to name almost all videogames in a particular genre(including hybrids).
Rules:
1. Try to name only one game per a post.
2. Please include the platform it was on if you can remember. It is not necessary to name all platforms if there is more than one.
3. Include subtitles if you can remember them.
4. They do not need to be Nintendo games or for Nintendo hardware.
5. You can choose to change the genre but it is best to wait until the thread is dead or this thread has reached the 25th reply.
6.You can comment on the games posted by other members but please remember to include the title of an unmentioned game.
Genre to start with:platformer(2D and 3D)

Fiend Hunter(SUPER CD-ROM2)

Super Valis 4(Super Famicom)
pro:first stage music
con:just another anime platformer

What is your question, iceman?

Hook(snes)
imo it is one of the best disney based games.

You list one game per post which you think fits in the genre currently selected. The genre is right now Platformers(2D and 3D). Would you like to change the genre?

Ok, i think i get it :D

Super Mario Brothers
Pros: Who said Plumbers can't save the day?
Cons: Plumbers REALLY can't jump that high...

Mischief Makers(N64)

What was unclear about my explanation which gave you trouble? I may post this thread game elsewhere so I would like to know how to make it easier to understand.

Blaster Master(NES)

I wasn't sure if the list of rules was too long. I have played this game at an Eternal Darkness board with a shorter rules list IIRC. We were trying to name all horror games(not just survival horror).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back