Tuesday, November 2, 2004

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
It's Tuesday, November 2nd! Get out and vote NOW!!!

vote.jpg

::FALLS TO KNEES::

SHOOT ME, SHOOT ME, Id rather be shot then have to live in this horrible state FL... M'fer shit bagger gosh damn it all to hell WHY couldn't we stick it to jeb! It would of been great if we could of just stuck it to jeb by not voting bush!

/me Currently looking at Canadian real-estate...

This country's gone to hell in a hand basket!

Ice, you loved those tax rebate checks so much... Did you know where they came from? Clinton left 1.25 billion surplus dollars earmarked to restore social security through 2074. Bush took that money along with all the other surplus money that was meant to get this country out of debt, did the tax rebates (where your $318 or so compared to Ken Lay's $333,000,000), and that was that. Now social security will be bankrupt by 2020, and most of our generation's kids will be living in poverty along with our elderly.

Hooray!

I voted for Bush, but that's not all. I voted for Bush in Ohio. The state that made all the difference.

It's nice that my first time voting went so well. :) Well, it actually didn't go so well. I had to wait in line nine hours. No exaggeration. One pm to ten pm. Horrible. Still, I feel worse for those in that line who voted for Kerry.

No that the election's over, we can all put it behind us and be friends again. :D For another four years at least.

The best part of it, I am willing to bet in 4 years, it will be Jeb running for president. I know when asked he didn't want to comment on it. But I think that is because he was waiting to see if his brother got re-elected first. With luck, :sarcasm: , we can have 12 more years of Bush in the White House.

What if it's Hilary vs. Jeb in 2004? :blink:

If that was the case, than America would be run by the same two families for twenty-four years. They would be like two warring dynasties.

Hopefully that won't happen.

Hillary vs Jeb, now there's an election I'm looking forward to. :sarcasm: God, do I hope the parties come up with someone better. Otherwise, maybe a strong third party will make a showing.

Rudy Guiliani will run in '08 versus Hillary... and he'd destroy her, too.

*dances the "Republicans will run the US for the next 12 years" dance*

It's good to see that the US people voted in the President that they truly deserve.

Back